Kashima x Toono

"I like you." Kashima wrapped his arms around Toono, his face resting on his shoulder.

Toono stayed silent, too shocked to say anything. He did sort of reciprocate his feelings, but he was unsure if he was ready for that kind of commitment.

And then he felt something hard poking against him.

"Are— are you..?!" Toono blushes, pulling himself away, "Are you hard?!"

"I-I'm sorry, it's just that.. I really like you, is all... I couldn't control it..." Kashima rubs the back of his neck awkwardly as he too turns a dark shade of red.

"I.. I mean. Um. I like you too, a little." Toono confesses, trying not to stare at Kashima's hard on.

"O-oh.. So does that mean you're willing to... try.. with me?"

"....I guess...? You're the only one I trust the most, Kashima-kun."

Kashima felt his heart flutter, and he smiles from ear to ear.

—-

"I-I don't want it near my mouth, so just p-put it in here." Toono laid on the bed, his hand spreading himself out to reveal his virginal pink hole that winked at Kashima.

Kashima blushes, "I haven't done it with anyone before, so I'll try to be gentle." He pulls down his underwear, and Toono gasped at the size.

"U-um.. It's big." Toono gulps, feeling anxious.

Despite having to witness many sexual interactions between their club mates, neither of them were very confident nor had any idea of what they were doing.

And neither of them had lubricant or condoms.

Kashima gets on the bed with Toono as he nervously chuckles, "I— I actually have no idea what I'm doing."

"So I'll try my best to make the both of us feel good." Kashima tries to reassure despite not being confident in his own actions.

Kashima wraps his hand around Toono's dick, stroking it slowly to see how he reacted.

"Is that okay?"

Toono shuts his eyes, "I-it's.. it's more than okay."

His breathes become nothing more but shallow gasps as Kashima strokes his dick faster, satisfied at his reaction.

From the sweat that started to form on his temple to the way his body twitches, Kashima could tell that he neglected on touching himself for a while.

It didn't take much longer for Toono to cum for the first time, his semen thick and sticky on Kashima's hand.

"I-I'm sorry I did it so fast.." Toono covers his face with his hands as his dick starts to soften.

"Hey, it's okay." Kashima gently caresses Toono's cheek with a hand, looking at his lips, tempted to kiss those plump and soft lips.

"Can I.. kiss you again?"

Toono nods, and Kashima leans in, kissing him just like he did before in the club room.

Except it was more passionate, and it was driven with lust.

Toono sucks on Kashima's tongue as he moaned in the kiss, their bodies pressing together and creating unintentional friction between their dicks, making them both moan.

Kashima pulls away and starts moving his hips to make his dick rub against Toono's.

Toono grabbed both their ducks and start stroking them with one hand, wanting to return the favor of pleasing Kashima.

Kashima softly moans and continues to rut against Toono's dick, pre-cum coating both their dicks.

Rubbing their dicks was already so stimulating in its own way, and Toono can't help but whimper.

"I-I'm sorry, Kashima-kun, but this is already a lot for me..."

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize. We can take it slow." Kashima sighs in pleasure as he keeps rubbing against Toono.

Kashima loved the way Toono's smaller hand stroked his dick— it felt way different compared to when he did it himself.

Kashima grunts before spilling his seed onto Toono's stomach.

"Kashima-kun..." Toono clings onto Kashima; his hands wrapped around his neck. "I change my mind. I don't want to take it in the but right now. It's scary."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to." Kashima smiles, kissing Toono's forehead tenderly.

"S-so. Does that mean we're actually dating now?" Toono asked shyly, "Are we.. boyfriends?"

"If you want us to be."

"Okay, yeah. We're boyfriends now." Toono slightly smiles.

Kashima entangles his hands with Toono and chuckles, "I'm so glad."