Akemi x Toono but they're dating

Ever since Toono and Akemi started dating, Akemi always had a habit of pulling Toono into his lap during club meetings.

The first time he did it, Toono felt embarrassed to be sitting on someone else's lap, especially when he was shorter than him.

But eventually, he'd grown used to him snuggling against him during club meetings, even if it meant getting accustomed to the glances Itome gave them once in a while.

Toono warmed up to Akemi's affections during the meetings, even going as far as to shift in his hold to make himself more comfortable.

Though it was an innocent act, Akemi felt as if Toono was purposefully turning him on.

—-

"Eep!" Toono feels Akemi's hands grab onto his hips and pulls him closer.

He was a little bit more clingy than usual, but Toono didn't question it.

Toono subconsciously shifts his hips, his rear accidentally brushing against Akemi's crotch; he doesn't notice the breathy groan Akemi makes as his clothed dick made contact with Toono's ass.

Akemi's grip tightens around Toono's waist, and Toono squeezes Akemi's hand in return.

Akemi was only semi-erect, but he still was horny nonetheless.

He grinds himself against Toono's ass, making the boy squeak out of surprise.

"Not now..." Toono whispers, now starting to feel Akemi's erection poking at him; he didn't realize it was caused by him rubbing against Akemi earlier.

"Oho? Does that imply that I can do this to you later?"

"I.." Toono crosses his arms, becoming flustered, "Maybe."

—-

Toono was walking back to his dorms while holding hands with Akemi when his phone slipped out his pocket.

It took every ounce of self-control to not tear his pants and fuck him right on the spot  as Akemi's eyes were glued to Toono's ass when he bent over to quickly retrieve it.

His crotch barely brushed against Toono's, and it was driving Akemi crazy that he didn't get his dick wet today.

"Are you alright? You've been acting a bit strange today, like you're withholding something from me."

Akemi simply shakes his head, "Me? Noooo." He dismisses it quickly, "I'm just upset I didn't get to have sex today." He tried to not so subtly drop a hint to the oblivious Toono.

Toono being Toono, he didn't get the message. "You didn't do it today? ...That's surprising."

Akemi laughs sarcastically, "Yeah, I've been practically blue-balled the entire day; my poor dick hasn't gotten any action and it became so sore!"

"But you were with me almost the entire—"

"...Oh. Wait, what do you mean I blue-balled you?! I didn't do anything!"

Akemi crosses his arms, "That's exactly it! You didn't do anything, yet you teased me by rubbing yourself on my dick! That's so cruel, Toono-chaaan."

Akemi pinches Toono's cheeks, "You have to make it up to me now."

"...Eh...? How?"

——

"Toono-chaaan~ that's not good enough, I need you to put the entire thing down your throat!" Akemi watches Toono take half of his length into his mouth; the urge to grab him by the hair and force his dick down his throat seemed very tempting, but he was still entertained watching Toono struggle to take the entire thing— it gave him an ego boost.

"Breathe through your nose and make sure to use your tongue too, and remember: no teeth." Akemi advises, his hand gently resting on top of Toono's head.

Toono manages to push his dick all the way down his throat, his nose resting against his pubic hair.

Toono immediately pulls away and coughs after having to deepthroat such a big dick.

"My, you really struggled with that, huh? Was it too much for you?" He muses, his thumb stroking Toono's cheek lovingly.

"Okay, then, that's enough of your mouth. I'll focus more on your ass. Stand up for me."

Toono gets up slowly, allowing Akemi to easily unbuckle his pants and push it down to his ankles.

"Lay down on your back, I want to see your cute face while I do it." Akemi pats the mattress, and Toono silently obeys his order, kicking his pants that were around his feet as he does so.

"Wow, so obedient, aren't you?" Akemi grabs a handful of Toono's supple ass, spreading his cheeks apart to expose his hole. "What a good boy."

Toono moans softly, his dick twitching from the praise.

"Oh my, so you have a praising kink, hm?" Akemi would definitely take advantage of that eventually.

Akemi slathers an excess amount of lube and inserts two fingers quickly, too impatient to start off slowly, but he knew that foreplay was necessary if he wanted Toono to like it as well.

Toono's moans started off as breathy and short, slowly increasing in volume with each finger Akemi adds, and he whines when he pulls three of his fingers out of him.

Akemi grabs Toono's legs and lifts them onto his shoulders, making eye contact with Toono as he pushes himself inside all at once without hesitation.

"Nnfgh!" Toono moaned, "A-Ah... Akemiiii..."

Akemi always loved it when Toono dragged his name out like that; always music to his ears knowing that Toono was needy for him.

Akemi's first thrusts were experimental, trying to see how Toono would respond from how rough he was. Seeing as Toono didn't react negatively, he started to thrust at a consistent pace.

Akemi leans down and his hand grabs Toono by the chin, "Apologize for teasing me all day, Toono-chan... I'll make you cum a lot faster if you do."

"A-Ah.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I teased you, I didn't know.. I'm sorry..." He started to repeat like a broken record, his face red in shame and embarrassment.

"You sound so cute like that, haha. Make me want to eat you up even more...~" He starts to suckle on Toono's neck, trying to find his sensitive spot.

"Ahn..!"

There it was.

Akemi licked and nipped at the same spot, causing Toono to shiver underneath him.

Akemi leans back up, admiring the small reddish marks he left behind on Toono's neck; it was like a work of art seeing all the little hickeys displayed all over his boyfriend's neck to show off to the world.

Akemi looks down, watching the way his dick disappeared into Toono's ass, loving the way his hole sucked into him desperately. He was like a magnetic force— it was hard to pull away from him.

Akemi's thrusts became languid as he easily finds Toono's prostate.

Toono cried out, his voice becoming broken as tears freely roll down his face. He keens, his fingernails desperately clawing at the sheets.

Akemi pants, feeling Toono's body tense up as he nears his climax.

"You're such a good boy for me, aren't you, Toono-chan?~" Akemi teases.

Toono shrieks in pleasure as overwhelming pleasure courses throughout his body; it felt like lightning was being sent straight to his spine as he orgasms, his semen splattering all over his stomach.

"Geeez, you came so hard." Akemi laughs, seeming a little exhausted with all the thrusting.

Determined to climax as well, Akemi continues to exert what little energy he had left into pounding into Toono until he came.

Akemi pulls out of Toono and lazily falls next to Toono on the bed, their sweaty bodies making the sheets wet.

"So, you liked being called a 'good boy,' huh?"

Toono blushes, covering his face up, which Akemi finds amusing.

"I'll definitely take note of that in the future!~"