Akemi x Toono

"You're what?" Akemi blinks, wanting to confirm what Toono had said.

"My dad got another promotion for his job, so we're moving again." Toono states, "Which means I'm leaving the club."

Akemi looks at Toono with a blank expression on his face.

"But.." Akemi frowns, "But your virginity is still intact!" He tightly holds onto Toono's shoulders, "You can't leave yet! Not without losing your virginity at least!"

Toono lets out a small noise as Akemi squeezes him tightly, not willing to let him go.

"Ack.. Just let me go!"

"Hm~ no, just let me personally give you a farewell gift before you part."

Toono should have expected something like this... He should have never decided to tell him that he was moving away.

"....What."

"Oh, relax, Toono-kun. I'll even ease you into it so you can feel good!"

Before Toono could even think of responding, Akemi pushes him onto the couch, making him lay on his back as he towers over him with a menacing look.

"Please don't do this."

"You're just nervous, don't worry, it'll feel great— heavenly, even! Just trust me, Toono-kun."

Toono's body tenses up under Akemi's forceful touches, and Akemi tsks in disapproval.

He leans down and kisses Toono, leaving him breathless.

Toono's body loosens slightly from the unexpected kiss, and Akemi takes complete advantage of that.

Toono didn't even realize that his pants were gone by the time Akemi pulls away from the kiss to breathe.

"If I have to kiss you in order for you to relax, then so be it. I know what I'm doing, Toono-kun."

Toono's eyes were wide and his legs trembled as he suddenly becomes hyper aware of his body being touched.

Toono was a bit dazed, but he still was aware that Akemi was about to shove his fingers inside his ass.

"N-"

"It's gonna hurt at first." Akemi warns, then thrusting his index and ring finger into Toono's hole without hesitation.

"I can't.. I can't.. I can't.." Toono starts to cry, and Akemi rubs his hair, talking to him as if he were a kid.

"There, there, Toono-kun.. It'll feel a lot more rewarding later on."

Akemi struggles to wriggle his fingers inside of Toono, and proceeds to kiss him again, his tongue exploring every crevice of his mouth.

It causes Toono to clench around his fingers for a second, but loosens it a second later.

Akemi was a really good kisser, but Toono would never say that to his face; he didn't need an ego boost.

Toono was lost in the sensations, not realizing that Akemi had added three fingers into him.

Until he pulled them out.

"W-wha.. Y-you're gonna put that in me?" Toono watches Akemi unbuckle his pants and free his throbbing erection.

"Haha, your face is so cute!~ Reminds me of when I first penetrated Itome-kun..."

Akemi leans down, his tip pressing against Toono's hole, and he whispers sensually into his ear as he slowly enters, "Are you going to scream as loud as he did?"

Akemi grunts at how tight Toono's insides clamped down on his dick, and he breathes heavily, "Come on, Toono-kun. I can see that you're holding back." He bottoms out, and Toono lets out a small whimper.

"I want to hear you scream," Akemi starts to quicken his pace, "Doesn't this feel good?"

Toono hiccups, "nngh.. nnn.."

"Quit biting your lip and let me hear you sing." He thrusts particularly harshly against his prostate.

Toono arches his back, his mouth agape as he lets out a long moan.

"A-ahh.. Ahhhhh...!~"

Akemi gives Toono a shit-eating grin as the loud moan slowly dies down, turning into small squeaks with every thrust.

Toono's face was bright red in humiliation, and Akemi enjoys every second of it.

"You look so cute, Toono-kun... If we still had a camera, I'd take a picture of your face."

Toono squirms under Akemi's touch, "Akemi-senpai, I.."

"Oh? Are you about to have your first anal orgasm?"

Toono stays silent.

"Come on, cum for me, Toono-kun!~" He practically jackhammers into the poor whimpering boy, "That look on your face... it looks so good on you..."

Toono's lips quiver as his body quakes from how hard Akemi was pounding into him, his hips slamming into his with force.

Toono covers his mouth as his cock twitches as he nears his climax, only for Akemi to pin his arms above his head.

"Don't do that." Akemi pants, and with one final thrust, he spills himself inside of Toono, with some of it leaking down Toono's ass and pools onto the couch.

"Thanks for letting me eat your virginity up, Toono-kun!" Akemi quickly recovers, standing up and redressing himself.

"Jerk. I didn't let you, you helped yourself.." Toono huffs, crossing his arms, "...And you didn't use a condom."

"Oh? You noticed? Well, since you're leaving, I might as well give you another gift, right?" He pokes his own cheek playfully.

"I can't wait to leave this school." Toono grumbles.

"Awwww, what?!"