Gangbang + Kashima

Toono was in the middle of the club room, completely stripped naked and bound with rope that slightly digs into his skin; his hands were secured behind his back, making him completely vulnerable and at their mercy.

"Well, well, looks like only Toono-kun didn't have sex this month." Akemi eerily grins as he looked down upon Toono, who was on his knees.

His fingers slowly slid down the riding crop in his hands, "I was hoping to use this soon, so I must thank you, Toono-kun.."

"Uh.. Is all this stuff really necessary?" Kashima, the other newer member nervously asks.

"Of course it's necessary, dumbass." Tamura rolls his eyes as he fidgets with a purple dildo in his hand. "But then again, I guess you wouldn't understand." He cackles shortly after.

"Ah, since you're new to this, Kashima-kun.. Yes, this is just standard procedure!~ It's supposed to be humiliating and pleasurable." Akemi explains as he lifts Toono's face up with a finger under his chin, "We haven't had a gang bang for a long time, so I'm sure most of us are eager to experiment on the virgin... It's what makes the gang bang so fun!~ We can do anything we'd like to the loser.~"

Kashima quirks an eyebrow, "So you're saying I can do anything to him without consent?"

Akemi shrugs nonchalantly, "You make it sound like a bad thing. But, that's pretty much it."

"But.. what about Toono-kun? He can't get a say in this?"

"Fuck no, this is his punishment." Tamura snaps, impatient.

The room goes quiet, and suddenly Toono's hair was yanked from the back by Tamura, eliciting a sharp gasp from Toono as he arches his back.

His heart flutters with anticipation with a hint of eagerness and arousal as Tamura jerks his head to the side, making him turn his head.

Tamura leans in and gives Toono a sloppy kiss that only lasted a couple seconds before he pulled away, letting go of his hair in the process.

Toono was pushed down by Akemi, who stands before him with his pants down.

Akemi spreads Toono's legs apart without resistance due to his upper body being restrained by the rope, and he lubes up his index and ring fingers, rubbing them with his thumb to ensure it wasn't cold on Toono's bare asshole.

"I'll use the new 'toy' later, right now I want to take your virginity first thing's first."

With one swift motion, he drops his belt and shimmies his pants down, using his legs to kick them away.

Yuri's face was hovering over Toono's, his tongue sticking out as drool dripped down onto Toono's face, a familiarity that resonated within Tamura, who only tapped the dildo in his hand impatiently, watching as Akemi slicks Toono's hole up.

"Huh, it's quite loose, actually." Akemi points out, "You've been playing with yourself down there, haven't you, Toono-kun? How naughty."

Tamura laughs, "I bet he purposely didn't have sex to get gang-banged."

Akemi's fingers easily push its way inside Toono, making him wince and moan softly as a result.

"Is that true, Toono-kun?" Kashima looks down at Toono in surprise, not expecting him to be such a person.

Feeling everyone's eyes on him, Toono nods.

"Wooooow." Yuri giggles.

"Aw, such an attention whore you are," Akemi grips Toono's thighs and slides him onto his dick, eliciting a loud cry from Toono.