Akemi x Toono

"Geeeez, If you really don't want to be gang banged that badly, then I have a proposition for you, Toono-kun." Akemi pulls out a not so small butt plug from his pocket.

Why does he keep those kinds of things in his pocket anyway?

"Have this vibrating butt plug inside you while I control it all day long tomorrow, and you won't need to worry about the gang bang." Akemi offers, turning the vibrator on to demonstrate how strong its vibrations were. "You're technically not losing your virginity, but you're still getting fucked someway." He chuckles casually as he raises the intensity of the vibrator.

"Wha— This wasn't what I had in mind.." Toono frowns, his face burning up, "There's no way—"

"This is as far as I'm willing to go, Toono-kun," Akemi sighs, his smile faltering, "It's either this, or you get gang banged." He says darkly, making sure there was no room for any arguments.

Toono contemplated his options: Eother get fucked by the rest of the club members, or go one day with something in his ass with Akemi of all people controlling the vibrations. Both options sound pretty bad to Toono, but he had no option. He didn't want to be fucked by so many boys at once...

"Fine, I'll.. I'll wear it tomorrow." Toono reluctantly accepts.

"Great!"

...

"Oh, and Toono? If you take that butt plug out even just once, I'm going to make you endure the gang bang anyway."

Akemi was so cruel.

Toono was sitting in his classroom when he felt the vibrations of the vibrator suddenly made him jerk forward in his chair, making some curious students turn to his direction.

He wanted to die in embarrassment from how many other students were looking at him with a confused look.

The low buzzing sound became more audible, but it seemed like nobody heard it, since everyone went right back to working.

Right... The test...

How could he even focus on this test when he had something  vibrating up his butt?

Akemi knew what he was doing when he made that offer... He should have waited later to negotiate with someone like him. But even then, could someone so perverted like him even be reasoned with?

Toono struggled to maintain his focus, his mind going straight to the distracting sensations in his ass.

He even had to reread some of the questions on the test a few times in order to comprehend what it meant because of it.

Sweat dribbled down his forehead as he scribbled down his answers, his handwriting quick and messy.

He had to guess on some of them since his time was limited, so he managed to barely finish the test just before time had ran out.

He bumps into Kashima on the way out of class, who looked at him with concern.

"Your face is red.. Are you okay? You seem a bit feverish."

Toono nods, "I..I'm fine. Just nervous about my grade." He lies through his teeth, his words coming out shaky.

But Kashima seemed to believe his lie, "Ah. I see. Don't worry, Toono-kun. I'm sure your grade will be better than what you might expect."

The conversation fell flat afterwards, and they walked together in an awkward silence.

"So, um.. do you think they were serious?" Kashima speaks up, trying to start up another small talk.

"About what?"

"The gangbang."

"I wasn't joking about the gang bang, you know!~ I'm disheartened that you don't take your senpai seriously...." A voice comes from behind the two, and they quickly turn to see that it was Akemi.

Akemi gives Toono a toothy smile, his hands behind his back as he clicked something.

Toono sighs a bit; he'd lowered the intensity of the vibrator.

"What's with that look, Toono-kun?~" Akemi teases purposefully, and Toono replies, irritated by his presence.

"It's all your fault, Akemi-senpai.. You knew that today was testing day!"

"Eh? What did Akemi do?" Kashima asks, completely lost, though he could sense something between Akemi and Toono.

"Oh! I made him—"

Toono quickly shuts him up by cutting him off, "He made me unable to study! That's all. That group study thing didn't help me at all."

"Oh. I see. Well, you could study with me sometimes if you want."

Toono nods, "I'd love to. Umm. I'd walk with you, but I want to talk to Akemi-senpai for a bit."

"Alright, I'll see you soon!"

Toono turns to Akemi and glares.

"What a nasty stare..." Akemi turns up the vibrations to its maximum setting, making Toono kneel down, his legs shaking.

"Haha, you're bowing down to me. How cute!~"

"Turn.. turn it down.... I can't.. I can't walk like this..." Toono feels helpless on his knees in front of Akemi. He felt weak.

"Beg for it."

"H-huh..?!"

"Beg for it." Akemi repeats, "Or you'll get g-"

"P-please Akemi-senpai, please turn it lower.." Toono please, a low whimper slipping out his mouth as he did.

Akemi's dick twitches in his pants at the sight of Toono's helplessness.

Toono stands up, his legs weak and a small wet patch on his crotch, which did not go unnoticed.

"You seemed to enjoy it~ why not let me help you out with that, huh? You won't have to wear the vibrator next class if you do, and it'll count as you having sex."

Tempted by his offer, Toono nods. "Okay.. it's not gonna take too long right?"

Akemi rolls his eyes as he drags Toono to the nearest bathroom, "Of course I'll be quick, I have classes too."

He pulls Toono into a stall and quickly undoes his pants.

Akemi takes out the plug and replaces it with his fingers as his other hand starts to stroke Toono, using his leaking pre-cum to wet his dick up.

Toono bites his bottom lip to keep himself from loudly moaning.

"You're still so wet from earlier, huh..." Akemi snickers, his fingers being coated in lubricant as he pumps them in and out of Toono.

Toono mewls, and Akemi takes in all of Toono's moaning, his fingers curling at his prostate to stimulate him some more.

"I don't have time to stick my dick in you, a shame." Akemi sighs as he continues to rub Toono to completion, his cum shooting into the toilet.

"Wow, you came embarrassingly fast. But it's okay, you're a virgin." Akemi sticks his tongue out playfully, "You don't need to worry about the gang bang anymore, or the vibrator! Yay for you, Toono-kun!" He exits the stall, leaving Toono alone with his mess.

Toono stared blankly, unable to believe what had happened.