Tamura x Toono

2 weeks left until the dreaded gang bang.

Toono still has yet to have sex with anyone; he still hasn't gotten used to the idea of even getting that close with another boy, let alone have sex! He wasn't willing to have such an intimate moment with a stranger..

"Oi! Virgin!"

Toono suddenly found himself in a headlock in which he struggles to get out of.

"H-hey! Tamura-senpai, let go!"

The blue haired boy ignores Toono's pleas, "There's only a couple of weeks left until the gang bang, so you better be prepared for it! Or.. you can lose it to me."

"Hmph.. What makes you think I want to do it with you?!"

Tamura scoffs, "Tsk. I'm gonna fuck you either way if you don't have sex by the end of the month anyways! And I highly doubt you'd find the courage to ask Yacchan to do it, you're too much of a wuss." He lets go and starts to walk away, leaving Toono pondering.

It was true though, Toono didn't want to imagine his angel having sex with him... He was far out of his league for that. His options were quite limited, and he was very certain that he wanted to do it with someone kind and gentle... Maybe Kashima?

Asking him would be embarrassing...

"H-hey, Tamura-senpai, wait..."

Tamura turns around with a huge, cocky grin on his face. "What? You suddenly change your mind?"

Toono nods, his face red.

"Hah! Well, you got the perfect guy!" He takes Toono's hand and practically drags him to his dorm room.

—-

"I'm gonna take your cherry, and you're definitely gonna become a slut afterwards.." Tamura unbuckles his belt and takes his pants off, chucking them aside as Toono laid down on the bed on his back.

Toono kept his eyes shut the entire time as Tamura started to yank his pants down to his ankles before slapping his thigh.

"Ow!" Toono cried out, "Be gentle, Tamura-senpai!"

"Don't close your eyes, virgin. Keep them open so you can watch me pop your cherry." He spreads Toono's legs apart and sets himself in between them.

"...O-okay.. but um.. please go gentle on me.." Toono utters sheepishly.

Tamura looks into Toono's eyes for a moment, recognizing that desperate and hopeless fear within him, reminding him of when he himself got gangbanged; he remembered that they wouldn't listen to his pleas.

"F-fine.." Tamura speaks quietly as he sheathes his dick with the condom.

"I'm gonna put my finger in first, got it, virgin? My fingers will be the one to take your virginity." Tamura coats his fingers in lubrication and smears some onto Toono's hole.

Toono gasped at the cold feeling of the lubricant, but doesn't complain.

Slowly, Tamura inserts his fingers into Toono, who's body was tense.

"Hey! It's hard for me to work you open if you tense up like that!"

"I-I'm sorry..." Toono whimpers, his chest heaving as he took long, deep breaths.

Tamura's index finger finally reached inside deeper, and he slowly tried to open Toono up more, pumping it in and out of him at first, before adding his ring finger, which he used to rub at Toono's prostate.

"A-Ah.." Toono lets out a pathetic moan at the foreign yet welcomed sensation.

Tamura's fingers start to scissor him open, stretching him as much as possible until he could add a third finger in.

"Gaaah, fuck this shit.. I'm too hard as hell to keep waiting." Tamura grunts, taking his fingers out.

"Eeek!" Toono squeaks out as Tamura leans down and slowly pushes his dick inside him; Toono's rim opening up uncomfortably wide for the first time.

The two boys moan loudly as Tamura bottoms out, his balls touching Toono's ass.

A tear rolls down Toono's cheek. A boy was penetrating him. Never once had he thought that he would be fucked by another guy..

Toono's thoughts get cloudy as Tamura starts to pump his dick in and out, starting slowly to make Toono feel comfortable.

Toono wasn't aware that Tamura could be this gentle; it didn't feel real, as if Tamura was a different person.

Tamura starts to quicken his pace as he puts his body weight onto Toono, thrusting eagerly into Toono's tight and wet heat.

Toono cries out in pleasure, his legs instinctively wrapping around Tamura's waist as he lets the older boy pound into him.

The sounds of skin against skin were echoing loudly throughout the dorm room, and Toono clings onto Tamura for support as his ass clenches around his dick tightly.

"Shit.." Tamura curses, "You're so damn tight, unlike Yuri... Fuck.. taking a virgin feels so good..."

Toono arches his back as he feels Tamura rub his dick against his prostate.

"Right there..." Toono moans absentmindedly, unable to think straight after feeling an overwhelming amount of pleasure.

Toono's toes curl as Tamura keeps fucking against that same spot, and Toono feels himself slipping away.

It felt so good.. It was addicting, almost..

Tamura pants as he starts to help stop I stroke himself, bringing him to his climax.

Toono whines as his vision goes white, and white ropes of cum spurts out his cock as he orgasms for the first time.

Tamura's orgasm followed shortly after Toono's and be cums in the condom, which swelled inside Toono.

Exhausted and sweaty, Tamura pulls out and takes the condom off before tying it and throwing it in the trash.

"You can stay if you want." Tamura offers, out of breath.

Toono hums, still basking in his high after recently orgasming, "Y-yeah.. I.. I don't think I can walk back anyway.."

"So? How was it?"

"Well.. it was better than I expected, I guess."

Tamura smirks as he sat on the bed. "Hell yeah! I always exceed expectations!"