Shikatani x Toono *Don't request him anymore*

"Your dick is so small, I don't think I would feel it inside me." Shikatani scoffs, "How disappointing." His hand meticulously stroked Toono's dick to life, rubbing his scrotum and massaging it with two fingers.

"I usually don't get any control, however..." Shikatani removes his hands away from Toono, making him whimper from the loss, "You're pathetic, aren't you? Letting someone like me dominate you."

Toono was too flustered to answer.

"Hmph. Let's see what this tiny thing can do." Shikatani hovers himself over Toono, aligning his hole above his dick.

They both moan harmoniously as Shikatani sank himself down onto Toono, his head lifting up in satisfaction from being filled.

"As I expected, your dick isn't enough to give me any real pleasure." Shikatani sighs, disappointed. He fixes his glasses and glares at Toono.

"What're you looking at? Hurry up, move your hips upwards into me." He orders, and Toono mindlessly obeys, too shy and embarrassed to speak.

Toono heaves, thrusting shallowly into Shikatani.

"Fucking pathetic, I should have never thought to do this with another neko." He impatiently starts moving on his own, his hands pressing down onto Toono's chest for support as he rides him effortlessly.

Toono was a panting, moaning mess whilst Shikatani didn't even break a sweat.

"Making me do all the work.." He furrows his brows, annoyed, "You should be thankful you're not getting gangbanged because of me, you know."

Toono nods silently, his hands shaky as he gripped his own bedsheets.

"Do I have to guide you for everything?" Shikatani grabbed both of Toono's hands and guides them over to his hips, "Grab my hips and help me move."

Toono, like an obedient puppy, does as told. He didn't want to disappoint his senpai.

"There." Shikatani grunts as Toono's dick barely reaches his prostate.

"Ah... Shikatani-senpai..!"

He rolls his eyes and leans down, "Cum, then, you pathetic twat."

Toono moans in pleasure, feeling Shikatani squeeze around his dick tightly, and that drove him to ecstasy.

As soon as Toono painted Shikatani's insides white, he passes out from exhaustion.

Shikatani frowns and pulls himself off of Toono's softening dick.