Punishment

"You're a bitch, Akemi-senpai!" Toono blurts out, making Akemi go quiet. "An asshole! You think you can just rape me because we're all the way out in the mountains?! That's crazy—it's ludicrous! You're nothing but a horny bastard that gets away with rape!"

The room became silent, and even Yuri didn't make a sound for once.

"My~ what a mouth you have, Toono-kun." Akemi says in a cheery tone, yet deep down Toono could sense that he was seething with rage. "Where did that come from? I can't let that go unpunished, can I?" His face immediately darkens, and only then did Toono realize the severity of his impulsivity.

Akemi's smile drops, "Tell me how you really feel, Toono-kun."

—-

Akemi was pissed to say the least.

Even Itome has never seen his boyfriend in such an enraged state; usually he'd mask it with a fake smile and a sarcastic tone or pout if he gets frustrated.

Toono was gagged and bound with a blindfold over his eyes as Akemi spanked his ass, leaving red marks on his skin with every slap.

"Look what you made me do, Toono-kun.." Akemi pouts, "You've really hurt my feelings, y'know!" He gives Toono another rough spanking that made even Tamura cringe just slightly.

"He's bleeding..." Itome quietly points out, and Akemi stops his relentless slapping, wiping a sweat that dribbled down his face with a shit-eating grin.

"It's hot, right?" Akemi spreads out Toono's cheeks to reveal his puckering pink muscle, "He looks so tight~ how cute..." Akemi yanks Toono by the hair, jerking his head backwards so he can lean into his ear and whisper, "I don't want to hear another word from your mouth tomorrow, Toono-kun. Otherwise, I'll punish you again."

Akemi could see the cloth of his blindfold wet with Toono's tears, and his dick stirs at the sight. He could only imagine the petrified face underneath the blindfold, and it only urged him on more.

Akemi squeezes an abundant amount of lubricant into Toono, then slips his fingers inside to stretch him out widely. He at least had the decency to prep him.

A strained cry comes from Toono's mouth as Akemi kept aggressively shoving his fingers in and out of him.

He turns to the other members, who only stared the entire time while Yuri giggled and kept sucking on anal beads.

"Come on, guys, this is supposed to be a gang bang!" Akemi encourages, and Yuri was the first one to whip his dick out and rub it against Toono's face.

"Ehehe.. Baaad..." Yuri takes the gag off Toono and quickly replaces it with his dick before a Toono could make a noise.

Yuri moans lewdly, feeling the warmth of Toono's throat and tongue on his shaft.

Toono chokes on Yuri's dick as he continued to sob while Akemi still savagely fingered his ass.

"I think you're ready for the real thing." Akemi undoes his belt and pulls his pants down, "Get ready, Toono-kun~ this is your punishment for having such a filthy mouth." He slams all the way inside, making Toono sob.

Toono's body was weak, and he couldn't stand the two dicks inside his body— it was way too intense!

"Akemi-kun, you're not wearing a condom..." Itome reminds, seeming concerned for Toono.

"I know." Is all he said before continuing to pound into Toono with all his strength.

The room was filled with harsh slaps as Akemi fucked into Toono, releasing all his frustrations into the boy by using all his strength and stamina at once, shortening his endurance as he exerts all his energy at once.

Yuri on the other hand, was completely enjoying himself by occupying Toono's mouth, as if he didn't care what was happening.

Akemi rubs Toono's raw ass as he nears his orgasm quicker than usual, and he connects his hips to Toono's as he slammed in for the final time to cum deep inside of Toono.

"Should've thought before opening your mouth, Toono-kun!~" Akemi mocks as he pulls out, his dick softening as cum dropped out.

Itome kneels down to Toono, gently caressing his ass as he starts to lick the cum out of his ass.

"Hey! I worked hard on that! And why're you being gentle? This is a punishment..." Akemi frowns, crossing his arms, yet he didn't stop his boyfriend from sweet talking Toono and eating the cum out of his ass. It was a sight to behold.

Toono lets out  shallow gasps for air as the pain slowly subsided from his ass and pleasure starts to take over his body.

Itome's tongue penetrates his hole slightly to lap at his hole more eagerly, drinking in the cum as it was oozing out.

Yuri meanwhile, pulls out of Toono and jerks himself until he came all over Toono's face.

Itome finishes licking Toono's ass clean, patting him gently on the back.

"What? You're not gonna get yourself off?" Akemi questions as Itome steps back.

Itome shakes his head.

Tamura replaces Itome and quickly shoves his dick, starting to pump in and out quickly.

"I'm hard again!" Akemi chirps, this time putting his dick into Toono's mouth, "You should really use your mouth for other things instead of being rude!" He shoves it in carelessly, thrusting in and out like his throat was an onahole.

Toono made gurgling noises with every thrust, struggling to take it as both ends of his body was receiving overwhelming sensations.

"Damn, shortie really ruined your ass, alright.." Tamura stares at Toono's reddened ass, still thrusting at a moderate pace.

Akemi only grins cheekily at the compliment.

Tamura groans and grips onto Toono's asscheeks tightly as he came inside of Toono, making a mess of his insides once more.

Akemi giggles at how utterly ruined Toono was, and pulls himself out of Toono's mouth to take out the blindfold to see his face.

And boy, did it make him hard.

Toono's eyes were red and puffy, his mouth slack and tears were running down his face.

Akemi pats his head, "You're so pretty when you're ruined."

Toono didn't say anything.