Toono x Yuri x Tamura

Toono hears a high pitched giggling sound as he makes his way through the hallway, followed with a subtle wet clapping sound.

He knows he shouldn't check considering he's aware of what most boys in the school do, but curiosity got the best of him.

The sound was coming from an unused classroom at the time, and he peaks into the crack of the door.

His face immediately turns pale and he lets out a small squeak upon seeing into the class.

"Hahaha!~ Ehehe......" Yuri giggles, throwing his head back as he drools; he was riding Tamura's dick, bouncing feverishly up and down on it and moans when Tamura bucks his hips upward.

"Damn it, Yuri, I said tighten up! You're so fucking loose." Tamura snarls, his hands gripping Yuri's waist, almost bruising the other boy.

"Nyaa~" Yuri hops off of Tamura's dick, extra lubricant  drooling out his ass.

He looks straight towards Toono's direction and points to him, "Virgin!"

Toono jolts, freezing in place.

"I'm sorry for interrupting!" Toono sputters, trying to back away; before he could, he feels himself being yanked into the classroom, his body landing onto the other side with a thud.

"You were watching, virgin?" Tamura inquires with a mix of amusement and a hint of arousal.

"I—I.." Toono stammers, his face red, trying not to look at the two of them as Yuri swung his dick around shamelessly.

"Come on~ this is the perfect opportunity to have sex! The month is almost over, and you still haven't fucked anyone, virgin! So you either have sex with us, or with everyone in the club!"

Toono sighs. It's true, he was intimidated by getting gang banged by everyone in the club, but still.. the thought of having sex with another guy was still new to him, let alone being with two guys.

Before Toono could say anything, Yuri licked his ear as he rubbed his dick against his ass.

"Ack!"

"Sexy! Sex time!" Yuri pants wildly like a dog, "Yuri and Tamyura-kyun make hole feel good!" He pinches Toono's nipples through the fabric of his shirt, getting a reaction out of the first year.

Yuri sticks his tongue out and makes a noise as he yanks Toono's pants, making it pool around his ankles.

"Okay, okay! Wait! You have to go easy on me." Toono sighs, hating the fact he got himself into this sticky situation.

Tamura rolls his eyes as he grabbed Toono and not so gently set him on the desk.

"I'm gonna be the one taking his cherry, Yuri!" Tamura sneers to the other.

Toono makes a face; the audacity for Tamura to compete on who'd be "taking his cherry," felt objectifying.

"Nyoo.." Yuri rubs himself against Tamura's behind, "Babu thrusty-thrusty?"

Tamura sighs and drops his own pants, letting Yuri full access to his asshole.

Yuri squeals in delight, his dick already pressed up at his entrance.

"Not yet, you bastard!" Tamura snaps, "At least let me prepare the virgin!"

Yuri ignores Tamura and thrusts into him anyway, his arms wrapping around Tamura's waist.

"S-stupid Y-Yuri.." Tamura pours the lubricant onto his fingers and shoves them into Toono, who lets out a high pitched squeak.

Tamura tries to cencentrate as he starts to stretch out Toono's ass, messily pumping in and out and adding another finger into him.

"Yuri, stop being so fu-fucking.. r-rough all the time... I can't.. I can't focus like this, idiot!" He grits his teeth, pushing his fingers more rapidly into Toono, who shamefully moans at the weird feeling.

Tamura shakily retracts his fingers from Toono to align his dick against Toono's hole. He uses his fingers to slightly spread it open, then pushing into Toono.

Toono could tolerate the feeling of Tamura's fingers inside him; they were long and thin, unlike his dick.

"T-Tamu-senpai.." Toono cried out, "ahh.. ahh it.. it feels weird?!"

"S-shut the fuck up." Tamura breathes heavily, slowly thrusting.

Yuri's eager thrusts made Tamura jolt forward into Toono, and the three boys moan loudly as the lewd sound echoes throughout the classroom.

"Ah.. damn, you're so god damn tight..." Tamura bites his bottom lip, trying to maintain his composure.

Toono's legs quake feeling Tamura's body pressed against his; with Yuri right behind him pressing his weight onto them too.

Tamura's eyes suddenly widen as he feels something leak in his ass.

"OI! YOU DIDN'T USE A CONDOM, STUPID YURI!" He turns around to yell at the pink haired boy, who only laughs in response.

Tamura keeps on thrusting into Toono nonetheless, breathily moaning as Yuri stuck his finger into him to scoop out his cum.

"Fuck!" Tamura's orgasm was triggered from Yuri grazing his prostate, shooting his load deep into Toono.

"Shit." Tamura pulls out of Toono, "I forgot to put on a condom too."

Toono blinks, trying to let the realization of what happened sink in.

The feeling of someone's semen inside felt so weird... It was warm and sticky, and the thick substance only added onto the sensation.

"Yuri's turn!" Yuri gleefully picks up Toono and sets him on his lap, his still hard dick rubbing against Toono's now agape hole.

"W-wait.. I'm still so— Oh..?!" Toono gasps as Yuri grabbed Toono by the hips and thrust himself inside his hole.

"Heehee!~ Insides squeeze squeeze! So good!" Yuri playfully licks Toono's neck as he thrusts up into Toono.

"Hey, I still want some fun." Tamura huffs, stroking his dick.

"Oh?!" Yuri gasps in surprise and excitement, "Put two in hole?! Make inside tight?!" Yuri spreads out Toono's hole to make room for Tamura's dick.

"W-wait what?!" Toono turns to see Tamura fitting his dick inside his already stretched out hole.

Toono's eyes roll to the back of his head as both the boys' dicks were now inside him balls deep.

"A-ahh.."

Toono wraps his arms around Yuri's neck for support as he rides Yuri's cock and takes Tamura inside him as well.

He was so full.

Toono feels his consciousness fade away, and he passes out.

"The fucker passed out on us.." Tamura grins cheekily, proud of himself, "Makes sense, since even I didn't take two at once.."

"Virgin go night night!~" Yuri giggles as he spills his seed inside Toono.

"Ew, I could feel your cum." Tamura scrunches his nose in disgust.

Yuri pokes his tongue out, "Mlehhh." He reaches behind and sticks his finger into Tamura's ass, making him cum inside Toono as well.

"A-ahh! Oh, fuck off!" Tamura pulls out of Toono's unconscious body.

"Fuck. What dorm room was he?"

—-

Toono wakes up in his own room, and he tries to sit up, only to wince in pain.

His ass hurt like hell...

But wait..

Toono pulls the cover off him, and sees semen seeping into his sheets.

"EW!"

They hadn't bothered cleaning him.