Alpha! Itome x Omega! Toono

"Urghh.. Where's Toono-kun?! Is he playing chicken again?! This is the third time he hasn't shown!" Akemi groans bitterly, his frustration making his Alpha pheromones release an unpleasant smell in the room.

Shikatani scrunches his nose at the smell.

Itome, trying to calm his boyfriend, coaxes him in a soothing tone, "I'll go try to find him."

He gets up and exits the club room.

The first place where he'd look to find Toono was of course, his dorm room.

He softly knocks on the door, and a faint voice could be heard from the other side.

"G-go away..."

It was Toono, but his voice was weak and hoarse.

"Are.. are you sick?" Itome asks, concern laced in his calm and gentle voice.

"K-kinda.. B-but don't enter, I'll be fine..."

"I just want to check in on you..." He says softly as he tries the doorknob, which was surprisingly unlocked.

As soon as the door opened, Itome's sense of smell was overwhelmed by a strong, sweet yet tangy smell with a small hint of blueberries.

Itome was taken aback by such strong smells, but then realizes that sweet scents omitted by omegas usually mean they're in heat.

"Toono-kun, are you in heat...?"

Toono pants, his body sweaty and shaking intensely, "U-umm.. yeah.. I- I ran out of my heat suppressors today, and the nurse's office didn't have anymore..."

Itome invites himself in and closes the door, making sure to lock it. "Shh, it's okay, I'll help you." He sits next to Toono on the bed.

"I-Itome-senpai?!" Toono gasps as he feels his blanket being taken off his body, the cool air making him shiver. "But.. Akemi-senpai.. He.."

"It's okay, he won't mind." He reassures, "Do.. do you have any condoms or.. or a collar?"

"Of course not.. I.. I didn't expect to come to this academy to have sex."

Itome gently caresses Toono's body, "It's okay, I'll be right back, okay?"

Itome gets up and leaves to retrieve some items in his own room, and comes back a few minutes later with a condom and a thick red collar with a bell on it.

Itome puts the collar on, fastening it around his neck to ensure his protection, "There, now I can't mark you."

The heat in the room starts to affect Itome himself slightly, and he gets erect in a matter of seconds.

"I'm gonna.. help you, Toono-kun, but I need you to relax."

Toono nods, too weakened by his heat to speak.

Itome carefully spreads Toono's legs apart to see an abundant amount of slick being produced at his hole, wetting the sheets.

"Ah.. you're.."

"J-just um.. put it in.." Toono shyly says, "D-do whatever you have to do.. Um.. this is my first time, so be careful, please.."

Itome nods understandingly, taking off his own clothes and putting on the condom, then aligns his dick against Toono's slicked up hole, assuming he didn't need any foreplay beforehand.

"Mmph..." Toono weakly moans, feeling satisfaction for the first time in three days as Itome easily slips inside him.

"You're snug around me.." Itome comments, gently thrusting into Toono, being considerate to how he felt; it was his first time, after all.

It took a lot of self-control to keep his alpha instincts in check, but Itome manages. He keeps gently thrusting even when his senses tell him to break the poor boy underneath him.

"F-faster.." Toono pleads under his breath.

"Hm?" Itome hums, "Can you repeat that, Toono-kun?"

"Faster.." Toono repeats, this time louder, "Please, Itome-senpai.."

Any semblance of his self control was snapped, and Itome starts to fuck into Toono with much force; Toono could swear he thought the bed would break.

Toono moans loudly in satisfaction; normally, in a right state of mind, he'd be shocked to be having sex with another guy, but he's too pleasured to care about anything else other than Itome's dick inside him, hitting him in all the right places.

Itome buries his face into Toono's shoulder, growling slightly as he thrusts, his grasp on the younger boy's hips bruising.

Toono pants, clawing at his own bedsheets as Itome fucked him in such a satisfying way that made his thoughts completely numb.

"Nnn.. Itome-senpai~ I'm so close..." Toono whines, his voice cracking.

"Let.. let yourself go.." Itome whispers hotly against Toono's ear, making his body shudder and his cock twitch.

Itome's hips jerk forward as he lets himself cum inside the condom, and Toono moans as his own orgasm was triggered.

Toono is spent, his body limp on his bed as Itome pulls out and throws the used condom away before tending to Toono.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Just.. just a little bit.." Toono smiles.

"They're definitely having sex if it's taking him this long." Tamura snarkily claims, his voice booming throughout the room as he laughs.

"Toono? Having sex? Unlikely." Akemi rolls his eyes.