Akemi x Toono x Itome

"Have you had sex yet, Toono-kun?"

Toono jolts from the suddenly voice coming from behind.

"Jeez... Am I that scary?" Akemi fakes a pout upon the first year's reaction.

"No, you just have a really bad habit of sneaking up behind me." Toono crosses his arms, annoyed, "And no, I still haven't."

"You know, the end of the month is coming very soon, Toono-kun. You've already rejected most of the guy's advances and you're too cowardly to ask Yaguchi-kun yo have sex with you."

"How do you know about that? And.. where are you going with this?"

Akemi shrugs, "It's just an offer, but if you want to avoid the gang bang, you can join me and Itome-kun in my dorm room."

Toono stays quiet, unsure whether he was offering to have a threesome with his boyfriend. He's known him for a bit, and he was a very vulgar (and sometimes a bit blunt) person. He would have asked Toono to have sex with him and his boyfriend instead...

Maybe he was genuinely offering him a way to not have to participate in the gang bang without having sex? A deal of some sort..?

Toono sighs, "I don't know. Um.. I'll think about it, I guess?"

Akemi was perverted and too horny to be doing anything other than sex in his free time. Toono didn't like how slightly vague Akemi made the offer.

"Okay!~ Just knock on my door if you made up your mind! Or don't.."

—-

Toono stood in front of Akemi's door, nervously trying to reassure himself that he'll just leave if he's uncomfortable.

He lightly knocks, and a few seconds later he hears a soft whimper behind the door.

He flinches, instantly turning around to escape the noises. Akemi was definitely having sex, so it wasn't a good time.

"Toono-kun! Perfect timing!~"

Akemi quickly grabs Toono by the wrist and forces him inside, where he sees a naked Itome lying on the bed.

"Um. I think I arrived at an awkward time. Goodbye." Toono tries to dismiss himself, but Akemi wraps his arms around his waist tightly.

"No, stay! I was just discussing about you with Itome-kun!"

"That makes things even more awkward!" Toono squirms in Akemi's surprisingly strong arms.

Despite his short frame, he was quite good at keeping him still. He wasn't even muscular or anything.

"But you're here to have sex, aren't you?"

"Not really?! You were quite vague with your wording!" Toono grunts, exhausting himself from trying to get away from Akemi.

"You're so naive, Toono-kun. If I said I was offering you to have sex with me and Itome-kun, you would have never come here."

"You can choose right now, Toono-kun." Akemi switches to a slightly more serious tone, "Either two of us, or all of us."

"...."

—-

This was definitely the worst way to lose his virginity.

"Why so glum, Toono-kun? You don't need to worry about the gang bang anymore!" Akemi squirts lube into Toono's hole with a bottle, making his body shiver at the weird feeling.

Toono stays uncharacteristically quiet, his face flushed and his eyes closed as Itome sits behind him, his hands gently stroking his hair as if trying to comfort him.

Toono hated the way he was made to lean against another boy's bare chest.. It felt sweaty and too hot.

Toono uncomfortably wriggles as Akemi squirts more lube into his hole, and Itome wraps his arms around him assuringly, yet also making sure he won't flee.

"I'm going to put it in now." Akemi warns, then slowly enters inside Toono for the first time.

Toono keeps his eyes closed and howls in pain, "Ow!!"

Akemi tuts, "So tight for a virgin..."

Toono starts to cry, the burning sensation being too much to bare.

"Shhh.. It'll feel better soon." Itome coaxes as he keeps his hold against him tight.

"Please please please please no more... It hurts...." Toono sobs, hiccuping as Akemi started to thrust.

"But you're doing so well, Toono-kun." Akemi frowns, "And it'll only hurt for a little bit! Promise!" He gently thrusts, trying to make Toono feel more comfortable.

"...Maybe he should've been more stretched out first.." Itome mumbles, watching Toono cry with pity.

"Oh come on, he would've been handled even worse at the gang bang. I'm doing him a favor."

Tears keeps weeping, making it harder for him to breathe as he wheezes.

"I'm going slow, see? I'm barely moving."

Toono's throat feels dry as his sobs die down slightly, his breathing slowly regulating itself as he tries to calm down.

"There, you can take it, Toono-kun." Itome encourages sweetly.

"Itome-kun, you can help him relax by making him use his mouth."

Itome nods and shifts his position, hovering over Toono's chest as his erection presses against Toono's lips.

"Hehe~ what a great view..." Akemi comments as Toono's small cries become muffled.

"You can take it slow, it's okay." Itome strokes Toono's hair reassuringly. "Just use your tongue... and.. lick it like that.. yeah." He softly moans as he lets Toono suck him at his own pace. "You're doing good." He praises.

Akemi could feel Toono tighten around him at the praise, and he grins delightfully. "Oh, Itome-kun, keep praising him... he's practically squeezing me.."

Itome looks down at Toono, "Can you try taking all of it?"

Toono shakes his head.

"No? That's okay, it's still impressive. You're being such a good boy for us."

Toono whimpers, and Akemi picks up his pace a little, hands gripping Toono's supple thighs.

Toono gags as he accidentally lets Itome's dick down his throat, and Itome comforts him by patting his head, "Breathe through your nose; try to relax."

As Itome helps guide Toono into sucking his dick properly, Akemi starts to toughen his thrusts, enjoying himself as he feels Toono constantly clamp down on him and unclamp.

"I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cum inside, Toono-kun..." Akemi groans, his dick throbbing as he pushes himself deep inside for a final time before spilling his thick load into Toono, making him moan loudly.

Itome softly gasps as Toono moans around his dick, and he shoots his load straight down Toono's throat.

Itome quickly pulls out, "I-I'm sorry.." he sits next to Toono on the bed, wiping excess semen off his chin.

Akemi pulls out of Toono, sweaty and exhausted.

Toono's eyes were half-lidded as he stared into nothingness with sunken eyes.

"I think we broke him." Akemi amusedly says, "Poor Toono, what a way to lose your virginity."

—-

Toono limps down the hallway, his eyes staring at the ground in shame.

"Oh my, what happened, Toono-kun? You look like sh— you look miserable..."

It was Yacchan.

He couldn't muster a word out his mouth.

"Are you okay?"

Toono didn't know.