Tamura x Toono x Yuri

Toono was sandwiched in between two of his second year senpais with both their erections pressed up against him uncomfortably.

"No use escaping it, virgin! You're gonna lose it to us now!" Tamura roughly yanks down Toono's pants as Yuri held Toono from behind.

"Tamu-senpai! Wait hold on.. Ah.." Toono's legs were now exposed to the cool air, and he feels helpless as Yuri was humping him from behind.

Tamura takes his time pouring lube all over his index and ring finger before putting the bottle back in his pocket.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for an entire month." He shoves his long fingers into Toono without letting him reply or rebel.

Yuri's drool was getting all over Toono's uniform, his tongue occasionally licking at his earlobe as his dick rubs against his bare skin, the wetness of his pre-cum making Toono cringe as it stuck onto his skin.

Toono pants, feeling his senpai's fingers inside of him, stretching him out. They were a bit long and not as thin as it seemed, so it grazed  against his prostate with ease, making Toono gasp at the sudden jolt of pleasure being sent to his spine.

Yuri pouts, feeling his erection starting to hurt as Tamura drags out the foreplay.

"Relax, Yuri! I'm still making him nice and wide, okay?" Tamura pumps three of his fingers in and out of Toono, feeling how tight he was around his fingers alone, he decided he needed more time to be stretched.

Yuri bites Toono's neck, making him gasp loudly and whimper, his asshole clenching and relaxing a second later.

"Relax, relax!" Yuri repeats.

Tamura takes his fingers out, and Yuri seizes the opportunity to lift Toono higher and ease him onto his dick.

"Ack! Stupid Yuri, I wanted to take his cherry with this!" Tamura holds up a purple dildo, seemingly annoyed that Yuri had already out himself inside of Toono.

"Tamyura-kyun slow, slow! Hahaha!" Yuri mocks as he roughly thrusts his full length into Toono, who wasn't used to the rough handling or how big Yuri was.

"Y-Yuri-kun! That's too.. too rough.. ow. Ahhh.." Toono's eyes roll back as he whimpers and pleads for Yuri to show him an ounce of mercy.

"Hole is loosey-gooseeey~!" Yuri teases, his tongue licking a stripe against Toono's nape.

"Hmph.. Yuri, make room. I'm fitting this thing in too."

"Oh?! Oh?! Ohhh!!" Yuri squeals in excitement as Tamura spreads Toono's home out even further, trying to fit the dildo into him as well.

"Stoooop! I'm too full!" Toono mewls, his body trembling.

"Naaah. You fine!~" Yuri reassures, his dick twitching inside of him.

Tamura turns on the vibrator, and it moves rapidly, hitting Toono's insides harshly.

Toono screams as Yuri moans in pleasure, feeling the vibrations along with Toono.

Toono throws his head back as he screams in pleasure, unable to control himself as Yuri and the vibrator thrusted into him, hitting his prostate on numerous occasions.

All he sees is white as his voice cracks, and he feels himself letting go, giving into the blissful sensations.

"Oh, damn, you came so hard.." Tamura's voice was a bit distant to him, and Toono's eyes were lidded, as if he was about to pass out from over exertion.

"Fun, fun!~" Yuri cheers in a sing-song tone.