Chapter~19

I would like to inform you that college is kicking my butt. It will take another week to finally adjust again with a new schedule then I will be able to update regularly. Until then, good luck to all of us. LOL.
Moving on...
....
.
.
Like
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
Enjoy
.
.
.

Nicolo's POV:

Dante is going to gut me alive for what I am doing. Don't get me wrong, but I am the last person he expects to create a mess. Contrary to which is what I am absolutely doing right now. Creating and being a part of my sister's mess.

"You need to relax, dude." The said sister grinned at me from the passenger's seat. Relax is the last thing on my mind. 

'At least I convinced her to go to a normal club instead of a strip club.' I gave myself some fake comfort while driving to our club called 'Bad Decisions'. Initially, I intended to take her to 'Desire' another club, but there were chances of crashing with Dante. I want to avoid that from happening, so bad decisions it is. Pun intended.

"Will there be hot guys?" She filled the silence again which is extremely unlike her. She has been really unpredictable since she came out of her room. It's like something switched in her and she did a complete 180. Silent and scowling Vanessa? I know what to expect from her. But this personality of hers? It is almost like she is a completely different person. 

"Guys are ugly not hot." I grumbled out, sudden brotherly possessiveness invading my emotions. She just came back; I don't want some stupid looking guy to woo her and take her away. Although it is her decision, I don't have to like it and I can only attempt my best to stop those people who have a fetish to get a bullet between their eyes from approaching her. 

Toxic and controlling? Call it whatever but it is what it is.

"What about the bartender there? Have you seen him? Hopefully he is a fucking eye-candy." 

"If you don't stop with whatever you are doing, I will turn the car back and ruin the plan." I threatened her with intentions to abide by it. 

"You are no fun." She tsked, undoing her seatbelt.

"Now, now, we both know that is not true." I opened the car door for her and offered my hand to help her out. 

"How am I supposed to know if it is true or not? It's hardly been two or three days since I met you." She stated as a 'matter-of-factly' while ignoring my hand. 

I noticed this first when she came back, but now it is confirmed. She is either not comfortable with physical touch because she doesn't know us, or she just hates it. Either way, the point is same, avoid any unnecessary skin contact unless necessary.

"What is he doing here?" She scowled, noticing a grinning Matthew approaching us.

"If I am making a bad decision, it is a rule that he is also a part of it. A guy needs someone to put a blame on." My reason was true. If shit is hitting the fan, I must put the blame on the fucker. It is not like he tried to stop me.

Another reason behind his presence here is because Matthew knows Vanessa better than any of us. So, it was a calculated decision on my part.

"For fuck sakes, now I won't be able to drink in peace." She grumbled out in frustration, shooting lasers through her eyes.

"More like you won't be able to drink at all. You are a borderline alcoholic, Nessa." Matthew deadpanned.

"Seeing you is as good as torture, prick."