Chapter~43

Like
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
Share/Follow
.
.
.
~ Constructive feedback is appreciated~
.
.
.
♦ Please don't be a silent reader,and at least leave a like to motivate me♦
.
.
.

Vanessa's POV:

"I can't believe it," Vince exclaimed, his voice filled with astonishment.

"Me too," Nicolo chimed in, a chuckle of disbelief escaping his lips.

"Is this really happening?" Armano questioned, pinching his twin to confirm the reality of the situation.

"Pinch me again, and I will punch you," Angelo grumbled, swatting Armano's hand away irritably.

"Do it, no balls," Marco interjected, his phone held up to capture the moment, ready to immortalize the scene for posterity.

"What's everyone looking at?" Dante murmured as he sidled up beside me, his curiosity piqued.

I sighed and gestured towards the spectacle that had captured everyone's attention—the sight of our muse, Lorenzo.

After our cousins had decided to leave, everyone got back to their pending work, specially Lorenzo.

He stood there, clad in scrubs that reached his elbows, a raincoat draped over his clothes, and a clip firmly pinching his nose shut. In other words, Lorenzo was dramatically cleaning Whiskey's litter box. It was worth noting that I had invested in scented litter, so in reality, there was no foul odor to contend with.

"What the fuck..." I muttered under my breath, shaking my head in disappointment as everyone around me erupted into fits of laughter.

Lorenzo, in the midst of his dramatic cleaning frenzy, scooped with such force that the contents of the litter box ended up splattered across his own face. It was a moment that dashed all hopes of his meticulous efforts paying off.

"You better have gotten that on video," Vince managed to say between bouts of laughter, addressing Marco, who nodded vigorously while attempting to regain his composure.

"I am 100% playing that at his wedding," Nicolo exclaimed, his grin stretching from ear to ear as he entertained thoughts of future mischief.

"And I will help you with that," Armano declared, fist-bumping Nicolo in solidarity, their mischief-making partnership sealed with a gesture of camaraderie.

Lorenzo groaned loudly, his frustration evident as he threw the scooper down in anger, a scowl etched deeply into his features. Slowly turning his poop-splattered face towards us, he leveled a glare that could curdle milk. "Do you think it's funny?" he snapped at everyone, his annoyance simmering just beneath the surface.

"Funny? Oh, darling brother of mine, it's not just funny—it's downright side-splitting," Vince managed to choke out between fits of laughter, his tone dripping with a mix of amusement and mock sympathy. "After all, you've truly outdone yourself this time, Mr. 'who got poop on his face."

"Hey, Vanessa, did you ever hear the story from when we were kids?" Lorenzo's grin widened mischievously as he leaned in, eager to share the embarrassing tale, to shift the attention away from him. "So, one night, Vincenzo here thought he was heading to the bathroom in his sleep. Turns out, he didn't quite hit the mark. Instead, he ended up... well, let's just say poor Dante got an unexpected wake-up call."

"You promised me you would never bring it up again," Vincenzo grumbled, a deep shade of crimson creeping up his cheeks as he recalled the embarrassing memory of his mishap.