Chapter~33

Like
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
Share/Follow
.
.
.
~ Constructive feedback is appreciated~
.
.
.
♦ Please don't be a silent reader,and at least leave a like to motivate me♦
.
.
.
Lorenzo's POV:-

“Whiskey. What kind of name is that?” I scratch this little thing's stomach, as she takes a big stretch.

“Your mother is crazy, figuratively and literally.”

The kitten hissed, making me raise my hands in surrender.

“I am not bad-mouthing your mother, you little minx.”

I get a meow in response. Sometimes, it feels like Whiskey knows what I'm talking about. She might, who knows, considering her mother is a looney tune.

“Dude, are you ok?” Nicolo's amused voice invaded my hearing.

Clearing my throat, I get up from the floor where I was almost laying, picking up my little mischief along.

“You should ask Angelo that. Asshole is brooding like we did him dirty or something.”

But serious-fucking-ly. That man has his head so far up his ass that he can't even realise how bloody messed up his behaviour was. Even spewed shit about our sister, the audacity.

“If I go near him any time soon, I am certain he won't be okay and will be sporting a black eye. Even his name souring my mood.”

“Tell me about it.”

“So, what are we discussing?”

Both Nicolo and I turn out heads to the man standing on the threshold of my room.

“We were bitching about that stupid twin of yours.” Nicolo was the one who responded.

Nodding in understanding, Armano sashayed inside, indulging himself into our conversation.

“I know right? I am so disappointed in him. Angelo crossed the bloody limit. He must be regretting everything now.”

“What about Dante? Did he say anything?” I asked, aware of Armano's eavesdropping habit.

He is always sneaking around the house and listening to things that don't concern him in any way.

And in his defense, it's the drama that finds him, and not the vice versa.

“How would I know? It's not like I'm sneaking around to eavesdrop.”

“Cut the bull and spill the damn tea.” Rolling his eyes, Nicolo deadpanned.

“I think I listened to a word or two on my way here...” He drawled out, a smug look resting on his face.

“Dante is pissed, and so is Vince. They snapped at Angelo and he is no longer to be around our sister. That's his punishment, to vanish from her vicinity.”

That's not the tea, but a damn wine. While it seems too much, it is not. Angelo has been a jerk to her since the day she got here and he needs someone to knock some sense into him before he also gets stabbed by a pen in his damn throat.

Classic.

“There is more, isn't it?”

Armano's smug stare dims into a grimace, a doubtful guise become prominent to notice.