Chapter~7

Like
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
Enjoy 😊
.
.
.
Rules? I scrunched my face in disgust. Rules are a way to show your dominance over someone. When even the lawmakers make the rules or laws, they always want the others to follow it. But Satan forbid if they follow it themselves. In this world, there are no rules. None that actually matters to me.

Why? Because no one has any power to make me abide their words. If I want to do something, I will do it. The other person will have to be like Elsa and let it go. 

Eventually, I nodded at him only for a sole reason. My curiosity. I was curious to know the rules of this household.

"First and foremost, It would be great if you can talk to everyone with a little respect." He stated, pointedly. 

As he said, it would be great but who even likes great things now? Interpreting my silence as a sign for continuation, he further spoke.

"While talking, please use minimal crude language. Respect goes both ways. We will respect you, but we also expect the same in return. You may find it weird, but no back talk with me. If you have any problem with my decisions or something that I did, approach me and we can discuss it like adults in my office. What I am trying to say is you can't disrespect me in front of others." 

For a mob, he has a lot of patience. Why is he making sense though? The rules should have been senseless and stupid. The last one is, but still.

"That means I can backtalk and disrespect you when no one is around?" I looked at him, biting the inside of my cheek to stop me from smiling.

"Ok, how about I first say my part and then you can say whatever you want?" He propelled.

"Boring but fine." I fake sighed, hating that he still did not trigger me with any of his sentence.

"Do you have a history with drugs or a smoke addiction that I should be aware of?" 

At his question, I brought my hand to my chin, rubbing my fingers in a thinking gesture. 

"Does burning things count in smoke addiction? Because don't you just love to see different things or people burn!" I exclaimed, genuinely staring at him to give me an answer.

He in response peered at me with scepticism and it took him a minute to finally gather his thoughts and reply.

"You are forbidden to go anywhere near fire." He sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"That is unfair." I scowled.

"If you want to go out, you will either take your brother or Marco with you for protection." He raised his eyebrow at me, challenging me to argue with him.

"Marco? I won't mind taking his hot-tatted self with me. But what do I need protection from? Last time I remember I am under your guidance because people need that from me." The words slip from my mouth, and then I realized what I just said.

'You won't be able to take control from me once I am out.' That cold woman said. It was not said intentionally, there is difference.

'Doesn't matter. You will ruin every-fucking-thing.' Someone pissed in her cheerios. Why else would she be so angry?

My brother scowled at my words and grumbled out in a hostile way.
"You won't be near Marco. And what do you mean by that? Can you elaborate it for me?"

You would wish. 

"You just said I can go out with Marco. You need to stay true to your words. And Nope." Passing him my most innocent smile, I argued.