Chapter~30

Ok, so before you guys start reading the chapter, first let me know about what you think of the cover below or if I should change the existing one with this:-

Like
.
.
.

Comment
.
.
.

Enjoy <33
.
.
.

Vanessa's POV:

"I am mentally fucked up. I was in a mental hospital for two years because of this."

"What?" Armano's face was slowly losing its colour, and I am sure his mind was conjuring the worst-case scenarios.  

"I will appreciate it if none of you interrupt me before I am done." My eyes shifted to Dante, who acknowledged my request with a nod. His face masked away his emotions from us.

"I suffer from psychotic episodes where I lose touch with reality, it is like I get blacked out and when I wake up, I end up doing something bad. It's not schizophrenia" It is just my other personality, but they don't need to know that. "But it is something similar to that. The doctors at my mental institution couldn't figure out what caused these episodes, but they gave me some pills to get better. The pills work, but with all this adjustment during the past week, I forgot to bring them with me." 

Everything I said was a part truth, but what happens when the other parts are not revealed? The story changes. And, I have some fake reports to back this tale up. Besides, I need to be under the guardian's roof, what better reason for that than this?

"You all must have questioned why I needed a guardian at this age. right? This is why. While I may be good enough to roam freely in the world, me being fucked up is an obstacle which makes me dangerous for the same world. I hope this answer your questions." 

Unfortunately for them, all the answers are incorrect, but whatever floats their boat, isn't it?

No one really cares about the truth; They just want answers whether true or false doesn't matter, all that they really care about is putting an end to the mystery as well as curiosity their minds keep invoking. Everyone likes calm after a storm, literally and figuratively. 

Our attention gets disturbed with a loud bang the office door made when hitting the wall firmly, and later, a frantic Matthew makes his appearance. Matthew was heaving loudly, sweat covering his forehead and bits of his face. His eyes roaming around before settling on their target aka me. With panic screaming his eyes, he paced towards me. 

"Are you okay?" He whispered, handing me a small bottle. Earning a nod from me, he turns towards Dante. 

'Everything is going as planned.' The psycho rattled her cage with glee. A smirk lurked beneath my restraint at the events unfolding. I actually deserve an Oscar for my talent.