Chapter~3

Like
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
Enjoy
.
.
.

"Why are you doing this?" Amelia's scream echoed as I chopped of John's pinky.

"You don't have the right to ask me that." My cold voice stated, glaring daggers at her bleeding figure crawling on the basement floor.

"I am your mother. Please forgive me." She choked out, as she grabbed my feet, asking for a chance.

Another chance? 

"You never gave me a chance, mother" I spat with so much anger in my voice which even scared me. 

"Look at me. I am the product of your sins. My mind carries the darkness you gave me. It's only fair I show it to you." I harshly grip her hair, forcing her head back to stare at my face closely. To make her see the evil they created.

What have they done to me? Satan, I am a fucking sadist. But, it takes one to make one.

Kicking her in the face, I went back to the tied figure of my pathetic stepfather. 

"The eyes that looked at me wrongly a few years back are now flooded with terror. I used to be the one trembling and crying. Oh, how the times have changed. Ironic, isn't it." I hummed, venom dripping my every word.

"I am sorry. Please, I was wrong. Please have mercy on me." John pleaded, his face becoming pale. 

"Your cries won't change the past. Besides, mercy is for innocents, not the children of demons." My words were followed by a scream as I plunged my dagger in his eyes and pulling the eyeball out of its socket.

"You won't be looking at anyone now." Smirking, I threw the eyeball somewhere on the floor.

When I was about to remove his second eye, an idea came to me. I am really going to enjoy every scream and every blood that will be spilled today.

"Amelia? You said you would do anything if I let you go?" I asked, not turning to face a pitiful excuse of my mother.

They helped each other torturing me. Now it's their turn to torture each other.

"Yes, god yes. I will. Whatever you ask, I will do it. Just let me live." She immediately wept with her response. 

"Take my knife and cut your husband's dick off." I don't want it to go near innocent children ever again. I won't allow it.

"Vanessa?" 

"Your brother is here. Wake up."

Snapping my eyes open, I looked at Ryder and a man probably in his late twenties standing in front of me. But my mind was still focused on the memory. I was right.

I did it.

"Fuck" I cursed, pissed that I don't remember slicing my mother's head off. Was my thirst finally quenched? Did I feel satisfied?

Of course. I was happy to see them dead, my mind and heart must be ecstatic when I fucking killed them. 

Only if I remember everything, I would enjoy replaying the torture in my mind again and again.

"Vanessa? Are you listening?" I heard officer Ryder say. Was he saying something?

"Nope. What did you say again?"  I finally decided to leave my thought process or more like my personal guide on how it feels to murder your parents alone and glanced up.

"This is your second oldest brother, Vincenzo Denaro Rossi." Ryder introduced the man who had the same hazel eyes as mine. Even the hair shade is similar. I guess, we really share a common bloodline.