Introduction and TW

Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me.

Credit for the book cover- ME

Vanessa at the age of 21 lives with her mother and stepfather in Lakewood, a town in New Jersey [America]. Due to a past incident, she is not allowed to live without the supervision of her parents. She suffers from dual-personality disorder and find it difficult to manage her emotions which results in her often-losing control.While the town's people are often scared of her, not much is known about her to them. On one fortunate night, she discovers that her parents were murdered brutally freeing her from the grasp of their filthy existence. Much to her dismay, the police and the foster system in search of a close family to send her in the guidance of, discover the existence of her brothers.

The question is why does she need constant guardian? Why was she unaware of her brothers? What happened to her? The road to unraveling the secrets, lies and betrayals awaits her. But will she survive? Is she ready to leave her friends, life and goals behind to live in Italy with this newly discovered family?

TRIGGER WARNINGS: -

This book contains subject matter that may be sensitive for some readers. There is triggering content related to:

Physical, mental and emotional torture. Graphic violence. Kidnapping. Human Trafficking. Drugs. Mafia. Crime. Mental disorders and others. Rape. Degradation. PTSD. Death of a loved one. Extreme heartache.

18+ ONLY.