Chapter~10

Like
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
Enjoy 😊
.
.
.

Damien: We need to meet.

Emma: When and where?

Kataleya: We do. Where?

Damien: It's 12 pm already. Let's meet at Cafe turtle at 2.

Emma: Done.

Kataleya: Noted.

I closed my phone before tossing it on the bed. After breakfast, I have been cooped up in my room with my laptop and have been browsing on the dark web. In our world, information is the primary essence of strength. It's expensive and can be bought. As I mentioned, loyalty lies where the money runs.

A ping on my laptop notified me of the message that arrived. Immediately, my fingers clicked on the keyboard. 

User347: I have information on Luigi Giordano.

Intel01{Van}: Guaranteed?

User347: As much as an intel can be.

Intel01: Why should I believe you?

User347: *attachment* Do you believe me now?

Intel01: How much?

User347: 1 million dollars. This information is very crucial.

Intel01: I will transfer half before and the remaining after I receive the evidence.

User347: Deal. *Adds account details*

Intel01: Payment of $500, 000 successful. Send the documents now.

User347: *Attachment* 

User347: *Photos*

User347: *Attachment*

User347: That's it.

Intel01: Payment of remaining $500, 000 is completed.

User347: Received.

I opened the first file he sent, my eyes raking over every single word that was written.

Luigi Giordano. Age-27. The youngest of the Giordano empire. His information was followed by a picture of him leaving a famous club owned by my brothers. He was not alone; He had an unconscious girl hanging over his arm. In the next picture, he was pushing the girl into his car with tinted windows. 

There were more pictures of him in different clubs with different girls following the same pattern. My fists clenched in anger as I realized what this was about. They were abducting these girls.

I forwarded these photos to Damien before adding a text. 'Find everything you can about the girls in the pictures.' His response was instant.

"It can't be." I whispered, zooming in on the person sitting with Luigi. They were the same tattoos, although blurred, but similar face. Either he has a twin or it's Marco himself in the picture.

"Jackpot." I whispered, closing all the files and putting them on a safe disk in case someone tries to access them. 

My fingers stopped as I stared at the file named '2015'. With my shaky fingers, I clicked on the said file, getting access to a plethora of videos. There were 365 videos. Pressing on one of the videos, I watched with a frosted heart.

"Drink this." The man said, forcing the little girl to open her mouth as he shoves the yellow liquid down her throat. The girl screamed, trying to spit it out but the man had his hand over her mouth. Stopping her from doing so.