chapter~27

Like
.
.
.

Comment
.
.
.

Enjoy <33
.
.
.

Vanessa's POV:

We are in a class. 

I am sitting on a chair, surrounded by 4 walls and the murmuring of students. The boys are talking with a mic stuffed in their damn throat and girls are squealing over hell knows what. But my eyes remain fixated on the back of a guy rushing out of the room. 

He seems familiar. Before I could get up and follow him, two figures hover above me. Slowly tilting me face up, I grinned at them.

"You two are alive?" 

They groaned loudly, eyes narrowing on me. 

"Why are you alive? Your presence is not needed." The best friend of the crazy woman really loves to test the waters. It is safe to say, I never liked this punk. Not when he is so...dislikeable? And for starters, he hates skulls. So, I automatically hate him.

"You think very low of yourself. Try the new trend in market Damien, it is called self-love." Getting up, I turn to Emma. 

"How is my second favorite little mischief doing?" 

Emma's frown deepens, her gaze firm as she attempts to peak through the invisible window of my soul. "I thought I was your first favorite mischief, Nessa. What is this betrayal?"

"You humble yourself too much sweetheart, I am just being nice. Otherwise, you won't make it to the top 10 even." 

"Rude bitch" She grumbled, throwing her hands around my neck. 

"Oh c'mon!" I whined, before another pair of arms invaded my personal space. 

When I throw a glare at Damien, he just shrugged his shoulders carelessly. "What? I never say no to a group hug."

"I am tempted to add your head to my skull collection."

"I am dying to see this collection of yours." Emma sighs dreamily with star in her eyes. Uh, disgusting.

"You will never go near my collection. They will catch a disease or some shit." Everything I said, had no impact on this little shit. She is too much like me, which is absolutely repelling. 

"I know my presence is infectious, but what's the worst that can happen to your skulls? It's not like they will die." Emma joked. I got to admit, that was funny. 

"You two need to be in mental hospital." Damien can't take a joke. 

I was about to be mean again, but the ringing of my phone saved the idiot. After glimpsing at the caller I'd, I picked up. 

"If it's not the person I hate the most. What voodoo did Dante do to make you call me?" 

The grumpiness from the other side that greeted my ear made me roll my eyes. "Dante sent me to pick you up. Come outside fast, I have better things to do than act the part of your driver." 

"You would make the perfect drag queen, darling. You should reconsider your career choice." Without waiting for his response, I hang up. It's not like he was going to bless my ears with a secret conspiracy.

"I was ecstatic to waste my time in your presence, but I have a very grumpy chauffeur waiting for me. He might run me over with the car if I delay, so see you again, never." I pat Emma and Damien's head and sashayed my way out.

While I was happily walking through the hallway, three bodies, out of thin air, stopped right in front of me, sneering down at me.

Did the crazy woman piss them off? She really has a talent for making people hate her. What a pity. No wonder she is always jealous of my lovable self.

"How may I help you, three gorgeous ladies?" I did not lie. The women standing in front of me were beautiful. Nor a single hair out of place neither anything wrong with their make-up or outfit. Everything was prim and proper. Except for the arrogance they were reeking. That was just too much for my sensitive nose.

"My brother told me that you hit him." I did? Must be the crazy woman.

"You have got the wrong girl. I am as peaceful as they come. Never hurt a damn fly in my life." I raised my hands, chuckling. 

"Do you think this is funny?" She screeched. 'She' as in, the one standing in the middle. What does girlie even think? She is the Queen B in some teen-fiction? One of the most cringiest characters, if you ask me. 

She twisted the pen she was holding in her hand before throwing it near her feet. She smirked at me and muttered a single word. "Fetch."

"Fetch"

"Little bitch, when I tell you to fetch, you crawl on your hands and legs and fetch this fucking ball."

"Fetch, little bitch."

Huh. I closed my eyes, my head stabbed with something agonizingly dreadful. The voices attacked my senses, but I don't remember who they belong to. The voices were unfamiliar, yet they brought the familiar and unknown fear of humiliation, a sense of being a puppet back.

Amidst being lost in my head, I felt someone pushing me down on my knees.

"Fetch the pen."

"Fetch the ball" 

Two different voices and two different words, but both were making my inside churn, begging me to unleash my fury on them. 

'Don't do it'. The crazy woman inside my head warned me.

However, I already lost all my senses. My hands unknowingly reached for the said pen. Trembling, I gripped it tightly. 

'You will ruin everything, don't fucking do it!' The woman caged inside was screaming, fighting me to get the control, but I was feeling too much. Everything was too much.

As I forced myself to stand back, my hands acted on their own. The next thing I know, splashes of blood covered my face and there was too much screaming. None that was mine.

My eyes take in the pen that was stuck in her throat; The gruesome site of blood gushing out sent a sense of calmness to my head.

A grin takeover my face, delighted at the site of my bloody artwork. So pretty, so bloody. Just perfect. Amidst the chaos, my eyes found the eyes of my grumpy brother, staring at me with so much distrust, fear, worry and my favorite, disgust.

I waved at him slowly, smiling from an ear to ear. Then I noticed a drop of blood staining my perfect hand, and an idea rushed to my head.

Without breaking the eye-contact with my brother, I cleaned my hand by rubbing it on my blood-stained face, making it messier. I licked the blood that was on my lips and a chuckle bubbled out of me. 

'Fucking NOOO!" The crazy woman screamed again, and a moment later, I transcended back to the dark cage where I was earlier, among nothingness.

She stole the control back from me.

________________________________________

A/N:- Did you like the chapter?

Hopefully, you did!

Your opinions? Any thoughts or feedback?

Any theories?

Take care ❤️

Bye!

Love,
Ms_CornSalad❤️