Upset-Chrisnxtdoor

Y/N Pov
I was going over to the AMP house tonight and I was so excited because I get to see my boyfriend Chris. I haven't seen him in two weeks and was starting to really miss him.

I am on my way there right now blasting music really excited to see him. A big smile on my face as I approached the house. I got out of my car and went and knocked on the door. Fanum answered and gave me a hug and said "hey Y/N, Chris is in his room." I thanked Fanum and started walking to Chris's room.

I got to his door and knocked on it. I heard a little sniffle and then a come in. I walked in to see Chris on his bed with tears streaming down his face.

When I saw him my heart genuinely started hurting seeing my boyfriend so upset. I walked very fast over to his bed and he looked at me and I hugged him around his neck, he hugged me back.I felt his muscles get a little less tense when I hugged him. He started crying really hard and he hugged me even tighter than he was before I kinda couldn't breathe so I tapped his arm a little and he let go some but still held a tight grip around my waist. I rubbed his back with one of my hands and still had one of my arms around his neck.

I was a bit surprised to see him crying this hard because normally when i'm around him he's a very happy person. I was sitting there hugging him, rubbing his back and thinking about the reasons he could be crying. I started trying to remember everything he has ever told me which is when I realized today was the the day his sister died 2 years back.

I hugged him even tighter which he reciprocated. His cry's started to die down a little as he started getting tired. He asked me to lay down, his voice being very soft which of course I did. He took the hat he was wearing off, laying it on the night stand next to his bed and moved his way into the middle of my legs, laying on top of me, putting his head back into the crook of my neck. I kissed his forehead before I heard his crying and sniffles stop and his breathing slow down which meant he was asleep. I kissed his forehead still rubbing his back.

I heard someone enter his room and when I looked up it was Kai. He quieted down right when he saw Chris and I. He came over to me and whispered is he okay trying not to wake up Chris, I looked over to Chris who was lightly snoring in my neck as one of his arms was on the top of my chest and his other hand was on the upper half of my side as one of my hands was still rubbing his back as the other was around his lower back. I nodded my head a little at Kai and whispered yeah he will be okay. Kai nodded and left the room.

Chris started waking up and I kept rubbing his back as he looked up at me and kissed my check. He said "thank you for being here Y/N." I looked at him and smiled and said "your welcome." kissing his forehead and pecking his lips.

He laid down on my chest as he started talking about how much he missed her. I laid there with him and listened to him talk about her, still rubbing his back occasionally rubbing tiny circles every few times. When he was done I said "I love you Chris and always remember that." He looked up at me and smiled. It was the biggest and cutest smile I have ever seen in my life he said "I love you too Y/N." We cuddled for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep while still cuddling.
————————————————
683 words!