Passed Out-Chrisnxtdoor

Y/Ns Pov

I was eating cereal when I heard my phone ring from the other side of the kitchen. I dropped the spoon in the bowl speed walking to the other side of the kitchen where my phone was. I looked at my phone seeing my friend Sharky was calling.

I was a little confused because I only gave him my number to be nice when I was in one of beta squads videos but I answered anyways.

Y/N-hello?
Sharky- oh hey is this Y/N
Y/N- yes what do u need
Sharky- um we were filming this video with AMP and your boyfriend just passed out and Duke told me to call you
Y/N- oh shit okay send me the address
Sharky- *sends the address* okay I sent it to you be here as soon as possible please
Y/N- okay see you in a bit

I ended the call clicking the address Sharky texted me seeing it was 10 minutes away from my apartment complex. I walked to my cabinet grabbing a water for Chris. I stuffed it in my purse with whatever else I was going to need. I stuck my phone in my back pocket of my jeans walking to my door closing it and locking it and then walking to the elevator pushing the button to bring me down to the main floor.

I got to the main floor with no stops to any other floors. I exited the elevator walking quickly to my car and getting my gps ready on my phone.

I started my car and turned the radio up driving to the address Sharky sent me. I got there in 8 minutes because I might have sped a little but I texted Sharky telling him I was here. It was a big white building with one little door to the right that was locked.

I waited at the door before Sharky opened it and I saw Duke behind him. "Hey guys where's Chris." I said entering the building as Sharky held the door for me. "he's in the room if you walk to the end of this hall and turn right." Duke told me pointing down the white hallway. I nodded at him speed walking down the hallway. I saw Davis and Kai on the way down to the room I smiled at them.

I turned the right seeing AJ and Agent in a white room with Chris if he is to pass out again. Agent and AJ turned their heads seeing me at the same time as I walked up to Chris hugging him gently as he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. We broke the hug and I sat down next to him, he put his hand in mine intertwining our fingers. "Hey guys i'm sorry can you give us some alone time." I asked politely to AJ and Agent and they nodded their heads standing up and walking out of the room.

I turned to Chris asking "Chris, baby, what's wrong." wanting to get his point of view. He looked at me as my eyes softened seeing his state, his eyes looked tired and his skin looks a little lighter than usual. "I was filming the video out there and started feeling lightheaded so I told niko and he nodded and then I guess I just fell sometime" He told me as I nodded looking at his face.

I moved closer to him being as close as we can rubbing his back softly. He took his hat off putting his head on my shoulder as I kissed his head. "Baby how do you feel right now." I asked him scratching his back lightly. "I'm still a little dizzy." He said as I nodded.

"Baby when was the last time you ate something." I said as he sat on the floor looking at me. "uhh I don't remember maybe breakfast." I looked at my phone seeing it was 9pm and my jaw dropped. "Baby i'm gonna go see if I have any food in my car call me if you need me." I said getting up asking Agent and AJ to go back in there with him so he's not alone. I kept walking as I saw Kai

I told Kai where I was going and he followed me holding the door open so I can get back in. I walked to my car opening my back door seat looking at a whole basket of snacks I have which also had a gatorade for him to drink.

 I walked to my car opening my back door seat looking at a whole basket of snacks I have which also had a gatorade for him to drink

(these snacks with a gatorade)

( in the grey bucket)

I grabbed the bucket of snacks out of my car, closing the backseat door walking back to the door Kai was holding. "ooo Y/N let me get one of those." He said reaching into my basketball. I slapped his hand away "no it's for Chris." I'll give u whatever he doesn't want. He held his hands up like the police told him to put his hands up. "fine..." He said as I walked more in and he closed the door walking behind me but then separating to go talk to someone.

I walked down the white hallway again looking around seeing how bland it was. I made it to the room seeing Agent, AJ, Chris, and now Sharky all just sitting on their phones. They looked up and everyone but Chris got up and walked out.

"Hey baby I had a whole basket of snacks in my car." I told him sitting down next to him putting the snacks in front of us. He grabbed the bag of doritos eating them and grabbed the blue gatorade drinking out of it.  "Thank you." he said kissing my cheek as I smiled at him. He laid his head on my shoulder and continued eating as I kissed his head and went on my phone seeing messages from Duke and Kai earlier about Chris passing out.

I looked down seeing Chris closing his eyes again and I got nervous he was gonna pass out. "Chris, Chris." I said shaking him, he looked up at me and I sighed. "I thought you were about to pass out again." I told him. "Oh no I'm good now baby i'm just getting tired he said moving down laying his head in my lap. "Okay baby but can we go somewhere to like a couch or something." I asked as my butt started hurting from sitting on the floor. "Sure mama."

He got up and helped me up grabbed the basketball of snacks carrying them with him as I followed behind him to a couch. We found a black leather one in a room where no one was so Chris put the snacks down as I laid down opening my legs so he can lay between them and on my stomach which he did.

After a few minutes I heard light snores knowing Chris was asleep as I smiled going on my phone for a little. As I was about to put my phone down and go to sleep Kai texted me.

K-Are you still with Chris
Y/N-yeah why?
K- we were all wondering where are you guys
Y/N- uhh we're in a random room with a couch because Chris said he was tired, he's asleep right now
K- oh okay can I come in and get a snack
Y/N- uh I guess just be quiet

I rolled my eyes at him laughing quietly at how much this boy wanted a snack. I heard him walking and then saw his face light up when he saw the food on the ground. He waved at me as I smiled watching him grab the skinny pop and a rice kristy treat.

He left the room as I hugged Chris tighter around his back going to sleep.

————————————————-
1315 words!!