Day in-Kai Cenat

Y/N Pov

I was laying in Kais bed with him as he was sleeping on my chest I was rubbing his back and moved my arm on the bed because it was starting to hurt. He woke up when I put my hand down whining " baby why did u take your hand off." "Aww i'm sorry baby go back to sleep" I said rubbing his back again.

He tried to go back to sleep but he couldn't so he just put his arms around me holding me. "Baby Jon is here he just texted me saying he got us mcdonald's."

He got excited and jumped up grabbing my hand running up the stairs with me running behind him trying not to fall. I've actually never seen Kai move this fast before.

"JON MY MAN THANK YOU SO MUCH" Kai said dabbing up jon putting his arm around my waist. Kai sat down on a chair lifting me up putting me on his lap, resting his chin on my shoulder starting to eat some fries.

"Thank you Jon." I said trying to get up and hug him but Kai had such a tight grip on me in his lap I couldn't get up. I motioned for Jon to come here and gave him a side hug. I ate a chicken nugget as Jon went downstairs to hang out with Chris.

"Kai can you losen your grip a little please my waist is starting to hurt." "Oh my Gosh i'm so sorry baby" he said putting me on the ground pulling my shirt up and my shorts down a little down seeing red spots form on my waist from his grip. He got up leaning down kissing the red spots and then just kissing the sides of my waist.

He came back up to my face kissing both sides of my face, my forehead, the corners of my lip, and my lips.

I smiled as he hugged me saying i'm sorry "it's okay baby it feels better now that you kissed it" I said so he doesn't worry all day.

Fanum came downstairs from his room. "YALL GOT FOOD." He screamed grabbing the Chicken nuggets and running. Me and Kai didn't really care since we were full anyway.

"Babyyy I love you so muchhh." He said hugging me again rocking us back and forth. "Awww baby I love you tooo." I said hugging him back resting my head on his chest."

We went back downstairs as I went to the bathroom he was knocking on the door every minute as I was just trying to pee. "Baby i'll be out in a minute." I said slightly annoyed bc why is he knocking.

"Your taking too long baby I miss you." he said. Miss me? I thought to myself we just saw each other.

I washed my hands and went back to his room to see him standing there waiting for me with a sad face on. He saw me and smiled opening his arms for a hug I walked into his arms "boy again?" I said as this was our 3rd hug in the last hour. "Yes mama I missed you."

"Wdym you missed me Kai we were literally just together upstairs"

"Idk mama maybe i'm obsessed with you." He said opening his mouth faking a shocked expression. I laughed at him shutting his mouth before kissing him waking back over to our bed.

I laid down as he laid in between my legs resting his head on my stomach and turning on elf. We watched it laughing as I played with his hair and massaged his scalp.

"Baby what does ur hair look like untwisted." I said curious to know. He showed me a picture from when they were last untwisted.

"BABY YOU LOOK SO GOOD WITH THEM UNTWISTED." I said staring at the picture of this fine ass man laying on me right now.

"Your really think so ma."

"Yeah I do"

"Thank you" he said lifting up my shirt a little kissing my stomach before remembering the red marks from earlier pulling my waist band down a little looking at them. 3 of them were turning black and blue while one was still ready. He stared at them before looking up at me with water in his eyes.

"Mama I'm so sorry about this." He said

"It's okay baby it doesn't even hurt anymore."

He nodded and kissed the black and blue marks before pulling my shorts back up and my shirt back down.

We spent the rest of the day watching movies, napping, and cuddling.
—————————————
768 words!!