Im so proud of you-Chrisnxtdoor

Y/N Pov

Chris and Me were on stream right now watching everybody hates Chris laughing while donos came in saying stupid ass shit which made us also laugh.

I was sitting on a gaming chair he got me for his room as he was sitting in his gaming chair. He got me a chair where I can lift the arm rests up.

They were lifted up as I was at the edge of my seat as close as I could get to Chris. His arms were wrapped around my waist as my head was on the top part of his chest wear his elbow and chest connect. He was rubbing my side with one of his hands.

He was really close to 10k and I thought he was gonna hit it today but he didn't think so.

We kept streaming for a few hours and then the sub count kept going up until we were ate 9,990. "Chris look." I said pointing at his sub count. He looked at it as his jaw dropped and he hugged my waist tighter.

"Guys thank you so much for all the subs we might hit 10k tonight." He said as the chat spammed YEAHH CHRIS or W CHRIS.

We were one sub away from 10k as Chris was sitting up straight still holding on to my waist staring at his screen. Kai came in and gifted 50 subs which made both of our jaws drop.

"KAI THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER" Chris screamed as he started getting teary eyed. I stood up pulling him up and hugging him as he wrapped his arms around my waist again. I kept his back to the camera because idk if he wanted them to see him crying.

"Baby i'm so proud of you, remember when you started with one sub and never thought u we're gonna make it this far." He nodded his head into my shoulder as I felt it get a little wet but I didn't care. I rubbed his back as I felt him cry a little harder. "but here u are Chris with 10k subscribers and I couldn't be happier for you and so proud for your grind on twitch." I said as he nodded again letting me know he was listening. "i'm so happy to be your girlfriend and i'm so excited for where this journey takes us and again i'm just so proud of your baby." I finished as I kissed his cheek keeping him in the hug as I felt my shoulder get a little more wet.

I looked at the chat seeing W girlfriend, W chris, W couple and some comments saying gyattt. I smiled into Chris's shoulder. "Do you want me to turn the camera and your mic off." I whispered in his ear. "No it's okay mama." He said letting go of the hug kissing my cheek and sat back down. I wiped the tears off of his face for him as he was thanking chat for everything. "You know what chat give me a hug come here." He said making a come here motion and going up to the camera hugging it. I giggled as Chris looked back at me smiling.

Then Kai came in and Chris jumped up hugging him so tight I thought Kai couldn't breathe. "Thank you so much for the 50 gifted man." I heard Chris say as I looked at them smiling. "You're welcome Chris." I heard Kai say as Chris let go coming back over to me as Kai came into the camera. "Hi chat." Kai said waving at the chat, all of chat was saying W Kai as I got up and hugged him. "Thank you so much Kai you made Chris the happiest man on earth right now." I said as he looked over my shoulder at Chris smiling at the chat. "It was no problem Y/N I love seeing him this happy too." Kai said as I nodded into his shoulder. Kai dabbed Chris up as he left.

Me and Chris were watching a short horror film as Fanum came in. "Chrisss Congrats brother." Fanum said coming over dabbing Chris up giving him a quick hug in the dab. He came over to me leaning over giving me a hug. "Congrats man you deserve it you've been putting in a lot of work i'm proud of you." Fanum said which made Chris get up and hug him as I smiled looking at chat.

Fanum left after a couple minutes of talking to me and Chris and also talking to the chat.

Chris started playing mortal kombat and put it on hard mode as someone in chat said he couldn't beat Agent if it was in medium. Chris joined the game already fighting someone and kept losing repeatedly. He looked over at chat all saying just put it in easy which he did as Agent came in to Chris winning the fight.

"Congrats on 10k Chris also you look like you're doing good on Mortal Kombat what difficulty are you playing on." Agent asked coming over and side hugging me and Chris.

"Man this is level hard u can ask chat." Chris said as I saw Agents eyes dart over to chat who were all backing him up saying yeah this is hard he's doing really or just yeah. I smiled reading the chat as they were sticking up for my boyfriend and not ratting him out.

"We should play together with a bet of 200,000." Agent says as I widened my eyes looking at Chris who looked like he was thinking. "Okay just give me two weeks and then we can do it." Chris answered as I widened my eyes a little. "no I don't think you need any time you're already so good." Agent said as Chris nodded and said "yeah man but I still need time." They kept talking as I got bored and went on my phone watching TikTok. Agent dabbed up Chris leaving as I put my phone down turning my attention back to Chris.

"Okay Chat we're gonna go because it's getting late.". Chris said as I looked at my phone seeing it was 3am. I nodded at the camera as Chris thanked them all and told them to join this discord and he ended his live playing explosions as everyone said W STREAM.

He shut off his PC and looked at me smiling. "I'm so proud of you stinkabutt." I said hugging him again kissing his cheek laughing at the nickname.

"Thank you so much mama." He said hugging me tightly picking me up and bringing me to his bedroom. We passed Davis and Duke on the way as they said a quick congrats as we went to his room to go to sleep.

He took his hat off laying on top of me putting his head in my neck as I rubbed his back up and down scratching it which relaxed him enough to go to sleep.

I sighed hugging him tighter and fell asleep at 3:30 am with Chris on top of me hugging my waist lightly snoring.

———————————
1193 words!!
lazy chapter i've been busy with school and math so hard i'm struggling so bad😭😭