5 dates in 5 states-Agent00(smut)

Y/Ns Pov

Agent and I are on the plane right now to Alaska for our 5 dates in 5 states irl stream. He has his airpods in listening to music as I had my head on his shoulder watching Spiderman on the tv in front of me.

I felt him lean his head on top of mine and I looked up a little seeing his eyes start to close as I smiled and put my eyes back on the movie.

I've liked Agent since our first stream together in Kai's room where Kai made me rank the AMP members. I think all of my fans know it and Agents fans all say he likes me but I don't know if that's true because people can say anything and we both haven't confessed anything so we're just friends right now. We're doing these irl streams ofc for content but when Agent asked me the first thing that popped in my head was I get to spend more time with him so I agreed.

Time Skip

We just landed in Alaska and are in the Airport looking for our bags. We found them and are now on the way to the uber we ordered to take us back to the airbnb Agent got for one night.

"Oh look there it is" Agent said pointing to a white honda civic pulling up to get us. We walked to the door of the car as Agent opened the back door for me. "Thank you" I said before entering the car and Agent smiled nodding his head.

"Y/N and Agent" The man said in the front seat. "Yeah that's us." Agent said getting in as the man nodded his head and Agent gave him the address to the Airbnb as the guy typed it into his gps.

The guy started driving as Agent leaned back into his seat sighing while looking out the window, I did the same as I felt someone grab my hand. I looked down at my hand seeing Agents hand interlocked with mine as I looked up at him as he had a nervous look on his face until I smiled and then his face went back to his normal state.

We got to the airbnb in 20 minutes and Agent paid the guy while getting out of the car. I got out after him and shivered looking at the Airbnb seeing it was pretty big for one night. "Are you cold" Agent asked looking at me. (I mean ofc you're in Alaska) "Yeah" I said. He nodded putting his hand on my lower back guiding me into the house as we carried our suitcases because they would get all wet in the snow.

We got to the door as Agent found the keys under the doormat unlocking it. He opened the door as I entered first seeing a kitchen and stairs going up to rooms.

Agent came in after me looking around. We both took our shoes off and our heavy coats but keeping our hoodies on. Agent went to turn on the heat as I sat on the couch turning on the tv to spongebob.

Agent came and sat next to me and looked at the time on his phone. "We should head upstairs it's 11 pm" he said as I nodded following him upstairs seeing two rooms but I just followed him into his.

I put my suitcase down and as I turned around he started kissing my neck as I moaned he smirked against my skin sucking my neck definitely leaving hickeys. He leaned up kissing my lips while he walked over to the bed backwards as our lips never disconnected.

We both took our hoodies and shirts off before getting on the bed while he was on top and I was on the bottom. He started kissing my neck again leaving hickeys while bringing his hands up to unhook my bra and as he so he threw it to the side moving his mouth down to my left boob using his right hand to massage my right one. He sucked and licked on my boob and lifted his head up licking around my nipple which made both of my nipples hard and he smirked moving over to the other boob.

He removed his hand from my right boob starting off with licking around my nipple and then licked right on my nipple which made me moan and then he put my whole boob into his mouth sucking on it making me moan more and pull his hair while he groaned.

I flipped us over and start kissing his chest leaving hickeys on his stomach like he did to me and I heard him groan quietly and then I pressed myself up against him feeling him already bricked up as he groaned louder feeling me on his dick through his sweatpants. I started taking his pants off seeing him wearing red underwear which I also took off and then his dick went up against his stomach.

I took his dick into my hand jacking him off slowly as he groaned before I put tongue on the top licking around it as he groaned louder saying "fuck" under his breath. I put it all in my mouth gagging as it reached the back of my throat and then bobbing my head up and down sucking on his dick while he grabbed groaned and moaned curing over and over again while I bobbed my head up and down and gagged every time his dick reached the back of my throat.

I felt him twitch inside my mouth as I made my mouth like a suction staying in one place just sucking and it worked as I felt his nut in my mouth and I swallowed it and looked up at him seeing him smile at me and then turn us over so now he was on top again.

He pulled down my sweatpants and underwear licking my clit as I moaned and he put his lips on it sucking it as I grabbed his hair pulling it slightly as he moaned and so did I. He stuck two fingers into me going slow as I moaned out "go faster" I moaned while he sped up his fingers and he added a third one making a come here motion in my pussy which was making me reach my climax until I felt him take his fingers out and put his tongue in which made me moan really loud.

He started spelling his name and then when he finished he just started eating me out as I moaned and my breath my getting heavy and then I felt something inside my stomach. "Baby i'm about to cum." I told him as he nodded putting his mouth over my pussy and still eating me out until I cummed all over his mouth and his tongue.

He took his tongue out and swallowed most of it and came back up to kiss me and I moaned tasting how I taste. "Oh shit I don't have a condom" he said looking at me genuinely looking sorry. "It's okay Agent just don't nut in me and it'll be okay." I said as he nodded still looking sorry as he kissed my lips again passionately before getting back up.

He started lining his dick up with my entrance pushing himself in slowly. "OH FUCKK" I moaned out as he moaned pushing himself more in to me and I swear I felt this man in my stomach.

He started going in and out as I moaned and he groaned while going in and out as he watched his dick go in and out his face went into a smirk while he said "I'm about to come mama" when he said that I also felt something in my stomach. "me too" I said as he nodded. "you go first mama I want you to cum on my dick." I moaned hearing him say that and then let go of all of my cum as he groaned quickly pulling out and then nutting all over my stomach.

"Baby I'm so glad we didn't get a hotel everyone would have heard us." He said as I laughed and then he got up getting towels from the kitchen coming back in wiping my stomach, wiping his dick, and taking the sheets off of the bed putting them in the washer machine.

"Good thing we have another room" He said talking again. "Yeah" I said as I felt weak and just wanted to go to sleep. "Wait we need to go take a shower baby" He said in a calm voice seeing me close my eyes.

I nodded trying to stand up and fell straight to the ground as Agents eyes widened and he laughed coming to help me up. He picked me up holding me like a mom with a baby on her hip and took me to the bathroom.

He turned the water on as he got in. He put me down once we got in the shower but held my waist with his arm making sure I don't fall down. I grabbed the soap and lofa washing mine and his body and then we got out drying our selfs off. He carried me again but this time to the other room down the hallway.

We both didn't feel like putting clothes on so he put me under the covers and then turned the light off walking to the other side of the bed getting in under the covers.

I moved over laying my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist and then we went to sleep.

——————————————————————————-
1628 words!!
Guys tbh I feel like Agent would be a bottom🤷‍♀️

also the smut was kind of dry but i'm gonna do another one with someone else and it's gonna be way better. who y'all want it to be?