Mental Breakdown-Kai Cenat

Y/N's Pov

I was doing my homework for my college classes I am doing online to become a nurse. Kai is so proud of me and that I am doing this and achieving my dreams.

I was in his room right now while he was streaming and I was to the side where he didn't have anything on his desk doing my homework.

"Ugh" I said getting another question wrong on this practice quiz.

"What's wrong mama are you okay."

I was on the verge of tears already and when he said are you okay I started crying super hard having a mental breakdown. He looked at his camera turning his mic and camera off getting up walking over to me.

He hugged me super tight picking me up and carrying me to his bed placing me on his lap facing him while I cried into his shoulder. My breathing started quickening as I started hyperventilating. He rubbed my back. "Breathe Mama it's okay you got this."

"K-K-Kai I can't do this." I said choking on my tears trying to talk to him

"Do what mama" He asked rubbing my back and playing with my hair.

"This college shit it's so hard." I said as he nodded understanding what I was saying.

"Mama is it your dream to be a nurse." He asked softly I shook my head yes not knowing what he was getting at.

"Well then you need to do this." Just take a break right now mama you can do it tomorrow or if you feel like it later. I nodded my head and put all of my body weight on him as our chests touched and he still rubbed my back. "Wait Kai let me finish this test real quick so I don't feel guilty and won't be able to think about anything else.I stood up finishing the test as he told his stream he is gonna go in a minute. I gave him a thumbs up letting him know I was done.

He ended the stream and came and picked me up bringing me to his lap. "Mama you wanna take a nap with me." He said.

I nodded my head as he grabbed me and placed me and him under the covers as we cuddled together with my head on his chest and our legs all tangled. He eventually fell asleep and I felt a little weight lift off of my shoulders knowing Kai is right next to me sleeping and everything is gonna be okay.

We fell asleep together, holding each other, feeling safe and warm in eachothers arms
———————————————————-
Really short chapter🥱🥱
Sorry for not being active as much i've been busy with school and reading too many Sharky books🙂
439 words!!