Thenxtshow-D'aydrian Harding

Y/N Pov

Me and my boyfriend D'aydrian were going to our friends house today to do a podcast. My best friend in the whole content house is Kai while D'aydrian's is Chris. Me and D'aydrian go over a lot to hang out with them because they were a fun group to be around.

We got there in D'aydrians tesla. Daydrian ran around to the passenger side opening the car door for me as he bowed " my lady"  he said. I did a little curtsy when I got out of the car and said "thank you my kind sir" in a British accent. We both started laughing and walked up to the door with our hands intertwined.

Fanum opened the door. "Hey guys" he said to me and Daydrian hugging both of us as we walked in. I saw Kai in the kitchen through the living room and told D'aydrian I would be there in a minute which he nodded and kissed my forehead going down to Chris's steaming room.

"KAIII" I yelled as I walked into the kitchen seeing him eating cereal. He looked up smiling "Y/NNN" He got up and ran to me and we hugged him picking me up like we were little kids. "I missed youuu" I told him with his arm around me as we walked down to Chris's streaming room. " I miss you toooo Y/NN." Kai said as he moved his arm opening the door as we walked down the stairs to Chris's room.

They were already filming and the cameras panned to me and Kai.

"Well look who it is everyone the magical Y/N and Kai Cenat the 3rd he said while clapping." I walked over to him hugging him and looking around for D'aydrian.

"Um Chris where is my boyfriend.." I said looking around harder trying to find him. "Um I think he went to the bathroom, he said he'd be back in a minute." I nodded walking and sitting down in a chair next to the table Chris was sat at as Kai sat in a chair away from the cameras.

"So Y/N, how long have you and D'aydrian been dating." Chris asked me continuing the interview. "We have been dating for about 1 year and 8 months now" I said looking at Chris.

He nodded saying "do you love him." I nodded smiling "I do love him." I told Chris who was nodding like I was telling him a story about WWll

Right after I said that someone came out of the door that no one usually goes in. I jumped grabbing onto Chris's arm scared asf. I looked closer and saw it was someone dressed in a roach outfit. I let go of Chris when I recognized the person in the costume as my boyfriend.

I started busting out laughing and started crying laughing leaning over on Kai who was also crying laughing as Chris tried to spray D'aydrian with bug repellent.

D'aydrian said "yeah that shit don't even work on me" he said and laid down on the couch I was sitting on putting his feet in my lap. I looked at him before busting out laughing again falling over sideways landing on the roach costume he still had on.

"AHHH Y/NN THE ROACH IS GONNA BITE YOUU" Chris screamed as I jumped at his scream and started screaming and running around his room playing along. D'aydrian got back up chasing me around until we both got tired sitting on the couch.

He went and took the roach costume off and came back sitting next to me. He put his arm on top of the cushions and looked at me inviting me to rest my body against him and put my head on his chest. I took this invitation right away bc I love being close to this boy. 

Chris looked at us and rolled his eyes "bro I hate people in healthy relationships." Chris said staring at us rolling his eyes again for the drama effect.

I laughed looking up at D'aydrian kissing his jawline. He smiled at me kissing my forehead as Chris started getting questions ready again.

Kai got up and left but dabbed everyone up in the room and I sat up a little giving him a little hug before laying down on D'aydrian again. He started playing with my hair as Chris and his filmer started talking.

We finished the interview and us and Chris all went upstairs to see all of the boys sitting on the couch watching the lego movie. They all looked at us as we sat down and all turned our attention to the movie.

I was sitting there while D'aydrian had a little room because we sat at the end of the couch. He laid down and put his head in my lap still watching the movie. I looked over at the boys while I played with D'aydrians hair seeing Kai and Fanum leaning on each other sleeping, Duke and Agent on their phones, and Chris and Davis still watching the movie.

Chris was starting to look a little uncomfortable and I asked D'aydrian if it was okay if I let Chris lay on my shoulder. I had to make sure bc this boy in my lap can be very over protective at times but I don't think he's worried about Chris.

I leaned over to Chris whispering in his ear. "Are you okay" He looked at me slightly smiling before saying "yeah i'm just a little uncomfortable he said moving his body again. " Yeah I sensed that from over here. I was gonna ask if you wanted to lay on my shoulder bc it might be more comfortable. He took the opportunity right away and put his head on my shoulder.

I rubbed his back a little bit as I saw his eyes get heavy. He closed them and I was still giving D'aydrian a scalp massage with one hand. I saw he turned around in my lap with his face towards my stomach asleep.

I looked over at the boys again seeing duke got up and left without me even noticing and Agent and Davis were leaned against each other sleeping. I closed my eyes too resting my head on the cushion behind me as we all slept in the AMP living room.
——————————————————————————
1062 words!!