SMUT🙈🙈-DUKE

Dukes Pov (Y/N lives in the AMP house)

I was walking down the hallway to my girlfriend of 1 and a half years Y/N's room bc I just got off of stream. I got to her door but stopped when I heard light,soft moans coming from her door.

I opened her door seeing her fingering her self with vibrating gloves she got herself. I closed and locked her door as she looked up and kept fingering herself but slowed down a little when she saw me. I went over to her taking my pants and shirt off.

I removed her fingers from her pussy and put two of my fingers in while rubbing her clit with my thumb. "Baby why didn't you come get me" I asked her while still fingering her. "You *moan* we're *moan* busy *moan*" I looked at her before before saying "I would've got off if you just needed some dick. I kissed her neck leaving hickeys all over while still fingering her. She moaned really loud when I got to her spot on her neck which made my dick become hard. I nutted just hearing her moan and it went all over her thighs.

She moaned and cummed all over my fingers while I pulled them of her licking them while keeping eye contact with her I kissed her letting her taste how she taste when she moaned again from the taste I leaned down and I put my tongue in her pussy which I knew she loved while swirling it around spelling Dontavius. I hit her g spot with my tongue causing her back to arch up. "Does that feel good mama" I asked her as I kept eating her out. She moaned in response. "Baby i'm gonna cum she said looking at me. "Hold it in real quick for daddy." I stuck my tongue even deeper into her causing her back to arch even higher. She cummed all over my face and i'm my mouth while I licked and slurped it up. Her back fell on the bed when she came.

"Hold on baby" I said grabbing a condom out of her drawer quickly putting it on before I stuck my dick into her stopping halfway pumping in and out a little getting her lose and then sticking the full thing in.

Her back arched off the bed while I kept pumping into her. "Get on all fours and arch your back baby." She did what I said and I put my whole dick back inside of her.

Y/N's Pov

He stuck his whole dick inside of my pussy and the loudest thing you can hear is our skin clapping together my moans and his groans were pretty damn loud but our skin clapping was louder.

He kept going in and out of me before flipping me over and put my legs over his shoulders giving himself more access. "Baby please slow down." I said feeling over stimulated. "What's my name." Duke said looking at me while still pumping into me. "Daddy" I moaned out. "Say it a little louder for my momma." DADDY" I moaned as he hit my g spot.

He didn't slow down but kept going faster. Our moans and groans became louder and his strokes started becoming sloppier. I got up on my knees and started riding him which brought him and me over the edge moaning. He grabbed my hips sliding me up and down his dick moaning while I held on to his shoulders leaving hickeys on his neck.

"Daddy i'm gonna cum." I said before cumming all around his dick he cummed too kissing my neck before getting up and throwing the condom away.

We laid down breathing hard before I tried to get up and I fell down. He laughed at me and said "damn baby i guess you really wanted that dick."  He got up coming over to me as he lifted me up bringing both of us to go shower.

We both got into the shower already naked. I put my hands on his chest to keep myself steady while he washed my body. I felt bad for cumming three times while he only cummed twice so I got on my knees in the shower so we would be evenly pleasured.

He looked that at me and said "oh baby you don't have to." I looked up at him before putting his whole length in my mouth. I bobbed my head up at down while he moaned gripping onto the shower walls for support. I used my hands to massage his balls and I kept bobbing my up and down. He groaned and I felt him twitch inside of me, I came back up and licked the tip of his dick and all the way down his dick this brought him over the edge and he nutted in my mouth.

He helped stand back up while I leaned against the shower wall he washed his body and we got out. He carried me to the bed and we turned on law and order.

We cuddled with his head on my stomach watching tv while I played with his dreads while not really paying attention to the tv. He smiled up at me before kissing me and then going back down to my stomach. I head soft snores coming from my stomach as I smiled keeping my hands in his hair massaging his scalp and finishing the episode of law and order before going to sleep.
————————————————-
925 words!!