"You're so sweet"-Davis

Y/N's Pov

Today Davis and I are going on a picnic together in a park nearby. I am waiting right now on my couch for him to come pick me up and take me to the park. He said he took care of everything and I don't need to bring anything.

Davis just rung my doorbell meaning it is time to go. I go and open the door and he has a big smile on his face with roses and chocolate. I gave him a big hug and a kiss on his lips as I invite him in.

He gives me the flowers and he puts the chocolate in the fridge. I go and get a vase and fill it up with water, I put it on my counter and put the roses he got me inside.

"Hi Davis how are you baby." I said getting close to him as a pulls me into another hug rocking us back and forth.

"I'm good babe how r u" He says while rubbing my back as we hug.

"I'm doing amazing"

He smiles at me before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder running out to his car. "AHHH DAVISS PUT ME DOWNNN!!!" I screamed while softly hitting his back bc I don't wanna hurt him.

He put my down once we got to the car and opened the car door for me. "Awww thank you baby" I said kissing him on his cheek and forehead as he smiled and let me get in the car before shutting the door and running to the drivers side of the car. He starts up the car and we get going to the park, the park isn't that far away from my house it's only 20 minutes.

We get to the park and he runs over to the passenger door opening it for me. I smile at him and get out. He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers and we walk to the picnic setup. I finally see it and it's so beautiful. My jaw drops and my eyes start watering from happiness.

It was a pink picnic blanket with, sandwiches, strawberries, grapes, caprisuns, some wine, some cheese, and ice pops for our desert.

I turn around seeing him already looking at me smiling. I smiled big at him and hugged him. We held each other for at least two minutes until we both sat down and started eating our food. We drank our two caprisuns first and then he pulled out two wine classes pouring us two glasses. We ate and drank and overall had a good time.

He was feeding me a strawberry when I saw him looking at my lips. I smirked and kissed him and got into his lap. He put his hands on my waist and we had a full make out sesh in the park.

We ate our ice pops while people watching with each other and his head resting on my shoulder. We got up cleaning everything up and putting it back in his car. "Princess do you wanna sleep over tonight." I looked at him and nodded. He has his own house that he sleeps at when he has guests so they all don't have to go to the AMP house with those loud and crazy boys.

He drove back to my house so I can get a change of clothes, my toothbrush, my hairbrush and my iPhone charger. We got back into his car and he drove off to his house.

When we got there we got out not saying anything and just walking inside. We went up to his room to put all of my stuff down. He looked at his phone for the time and it was 9:30 pm.

We went downstairs to his living room and cuddled up on the couch watching home alone. I was starting to fall asleep as the movie went on and he paused the movie and asked if I wanted to go upstairs to his room. I said "no it's okay Davis we can keep watching the movie." He turned it back on and 5 minutes later I was almost going to sleep again.

He got up off the couch and picked me up like a baby and carried me to his room. He let me go to the bathroom to change while he changed in his room. He came in the bathroom and he stood behind me hugging my waist as we brushed our teeth together.

When we finished he picked me up again carrying me to his bed. "Davis you know I can walk right." I said to him. "Yeah but I can walk too and I rather walk while carrying you." I looked at him as he turned his lights off and got into bed with me.

"Davis" I said
"yeah" he said
I looked at him before speaking "You're so sweet."

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead while we both got under the covers and I put my head on his chest laying on my stomach as he wrapped his arms tightly around me and we fell asleep.

————————————————————-
I DID EVERY SINGLE AMP MEMBER!!! YAYY!!
861 words!!