Allergies-Agent00

Y/N's Pov

I was in Agent's room while he was in the living room hanging out with the boys. I would usually be down there with them but i'm not feeling good rn. Agent took my temperature earlier and it said normal temperature so I think it's just my seasonal allergies. He told me to rest and then left the room.

I just woke up from my 5 hour nap and it is now 2pm. I checked life360 to see if Agent was still at the house which he was. I called him.

Agents Pov

Y/N isn't feeling good today she wasn't running a fever or anything but she does have allergies during spring so I think it's that so I left her in my room to rest a little. I went and checked on her two hours ago and she was sleeping.

Chris decided to stream because he hasn't in forever and Davis and I decided to go down to his streaming room and join him.

We were 2 hours into the stream reacting to videos the chat told us to watch when Y/N called me. Chris turned his mic off but kept the camera on for the viewers to still see us.

I answered the phone

Agent- Hey baby how are you doing
Y/N-I just woke up from my nap but i'm feeling a little better
Agent-That's good baby do you need anything
Y/N- Is there any way you can make me some canned soup and bring it upstairs with a gatorade. Also where are you rn.

I looked at the camera weird because that's such a weird combination but i'd do anything for Y/N

Agent-I'm in Chris's room rn baby do you wanna come stream with us

I was hoping she was gonna say yes because I was having fun but it would be more fun if she was here.

Y/N-Sure baby but can you still make me some soup, i'll grab the gatorade
Agent- Ofc baby i'll meet you in the kitchen byee love you
Y/N-byee love you too

Chris kept the mic muted for a minute until I said he was good to turn it back on. All of our fans knew we were dating so I didn't really care if they knew about this. "Chris is it cool if Y/N comes in here and streams with us." I asked Chris turning my head to look at him.

"Ofc man"

"Okay Chat and Chris and Davis i'll be right back I need to go make my baby some soup" I dabbed them up while smiling and walking up the stairs to the kitchen excited to see Y/N.

I got there and Y/N was there sitting down on the counter drinking some of her gatorade in sweatpants and one of my hoodies. I went up to her and she opened her arms as I walked into them hugging her. She rested her head on top of mine as we embraced each other.

I pulled away from her getting ready to make her soup. "Which one do you want bae tomato or chicken and noddles" I asked Y/N who was watching everything I did.

"Chicken and noodles thank you baby she said coming up and kissing my jaw line and then my cheek. She sniffled and her nose sounded clogged up so I handed her a tissue as she went to the bathroom to blow her nose.

When she was done she came up to me as I was sitting on the floor, sitting in between my legs resting against my chest. I played with her hair until we heard the beeper go off in the microwave she got up and I carried her soup while she carried her gatorade downstairs to Chris's room. She opened the door first and we both walked in.

"CHRIS, DAVISS" she said excitingly hugging Chris first because he came up to her. Her and Chris broke the hug and she went over to Davis hugging him. She looked over seeing the camera and said "hii chat"

They all started spamming hii Y/N, heyy Y/N, wassupp Y/N as she waved at the camera. She came back and sat down in between Chris and I eating her soup over Chris's table, he had a little extra room next to his set up so that's where she ate.

When she finished she asked if I could sit in her chair. I was confused but I did it anyway. When I sat down she got into my lap straddling me and hugging around my neck, I put my arms around her waist and smiled at the camera.

Chris said "bruh I can't wait to have a girlfriend when I turn 28." We all laughed at him until she tapped my arm letting her up. She went over to Chris's charger plugging her phone in before seeing a ruler sitting over there.

"Uhh Chris why do you have a ruler that's marked at 4 inches over here." I smacked my lips laughing and looked at Davis who was slapping Chris's arm laughing. Chris's eyes widened and looked at the chat all of them saying LMAOOO.

Fanum came in and sat down as Y/N said "Fanum do you know why Chris has a ruler over here marked at 4 inches." Fanum started busting out laughing slamming the table which made us all start crying laughing.

Y/N put it all together and said "OHHH EWW CHRIS and only four inches wow that's why you never got no hoes over." That made us all bust out laughing except Chris who was still sitting there with his mouth dropped.

Y/N came back over to me and sat in my lap straddling my lap again before putting her head down on my shoulder. I started scratching her back knowing that made her tired. I felt her breathing slow down and looked up at her to see her sleeping.

"Chat look Y/N is sleeping" Chris said using his phone to show them Y/N. I kissed her cheek and let her sleep in my lap as we continued the stream.
————————————————-
Guys I just saw an edit of Agent on tiktok and WOW HES SO FINE.
1044 words!