Clingy-Chrisnxtdoor

Y/Ns Pov

Right now I am at the AMP house with Chris. We are in the living room right now with Kai, Duke, and Agent. We are all watching swagger(if you guys haven't seen it y'all should watch it, it's so good.) I was sitting on the couch and Chris was on the floor in between my legs. I was sitting in the middle of the couch while everyone was sitting one cushion away from each other on the couch I was giving Chris a shoulder massage because he told me his shoulders hurt this morning while we were eating breakfast.

When the last episode of the first season ended they all got up bc duke had to go to a modeling shoot and Kai and Agent told us they had to go stream. Me and Chris stayed on the couch and when they all left he made me lay down and he got right on top me. His eyes started to shut so I let him go to sleep. Chris loves when I rub and scratch his back because he said he finds it so comforting and the scratching feels good.

I heard light snores coming from my chest and looked down to see Chris asleep. I have been scratching his back for around two hours now letting him rest until I had the urge to pee. I moved very carefully while trying to put his head on the pillow and put my phone on his back so he'd think it was my hand but he woke up.

"Baby where are you going." he asked me in a raspy voice. I love his raspy voice so much I looked down at him and he looked really upset to see me get up. I said very softly "baby I have to go to the bathroom." He looked up at me and pouted and said "fine but go fast." I nodded my head and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands and then I walked out.

You have to walk through the kitchen to get back to the living room but right when I entered the kitchen to go through my stomach started rumbling. I went over to the pantry to get some goldfish. When I reached in the pantry to grab them I felt hands snake around my waist. I jumped at the sudden touch but looked down at the arms realizing it was Chris. I leaned down kissing both of his arms before I turned around and hugged him realizing he just wanted to be close to me.

He picked me up and walked over to the counter and put me on top of it. I opened my legs and my arms for him to walk into which he did and he hugged me for atleast 10 minutes. I just let him hug me and hugged him back rubbing his back. "Baby why are you so clingy today." I asked him. He looked up from my shoulder and then put his head back down and answered "damn can't a man just miss his girlfriend, i've haven't seen you in a week baby, I missed you."

When he said that my heart melted and my eyes softened looking at him. I scooted closer to the edge of the counter trying to get my body as close as I could to his. He saw me doing this and took a step forward getting closer to the counter. When I felt my clit touch his stomach through my pajama pants. I realized I couldn't get any closer to him. He held me and rubbed my back as I scratched his. We were probably in this position for like 30 minutes until his legs started hurting.

He picked me up keeping my body as close to his as possible and walked to his room. When he got there he gently placed me on the bed. He laid on top of me and put his head into my neck. I scratched his back again until he went back to sleep.

I eventually fell asleep as I kissed Chris's forehead.
——————————————————————————-
692 words!!