Streaming/Gaming-Agent00

Y/N Pov
I am in Agent's room right now laying on his bed while he is streaming. I have never been on his stream before because I am nervous that all of his fans are going to hate me. Agent really wants me to come on stream with him but I am just so nervous that is fans are going to hate me. Right now Agent is playing FIFA and wearing his France jersey.

I sneezed really loud and starting cursing in my head because the stream definitely just heard me. Agents eyes widened right when I sneezed and looked at the camera and ignored all of the comments saying Agent who is that.

He kept playing his game until it was halftime and then a dono came in saying "Agent who's that in the back. Is it your girlfriend." Agent looked at the stream and started smirking just staring at them.

I was trying not to get in the camera but I really had to pee and I didn't really care anymore because I already sneezed and they heard me. (Idk if Agent has a bathroom in his room but we're gonna pretend he does and it's in the view of the camera.) I walked to the bathroom and used it. I heard Agent start laughing at a dono that said "Agent we saw that girl in the back you can't keep lying to us." He said "fine chat i'll get her when she leaves the bathroom." I heard him say this so I fixed my hair and the shirt I was wearing.

I walked out of the bathroom and he turned around in his chair and just stared at me and then looked at the camera. He got up and grabbed my hand and led me to his chair and sat down. He pulled me into his lap facing the camera and started talking to the stream. "Okay chat this is my girlfriend Y/N, we have been dating for 8 months." He looked up at me and kissed my cheek and I started smiling looking at the stream

Agentswife00-ew Agent is mine
Fifamaster55- wow she's so pretty Agent your so lucky
Teddybear08- Y/N your so pretty
Gator87- Watch your back Agent i'm gonna steal her from you.
Fcbarcleonafan34-wow Y/N your so beautiful
Kaisheart- I still got my man Kai but these two are so cute.

I saw the comment that said Y/N your so pretty and started smiling. "Hi chat" I waved to the camera. A dono came in and said "Y/N your way to pretty for Agent, be with me." I looked back at Agent who's jaw dropped at the chat. I smirked and kissed him on top of his head and said "I could never do that." He hugged my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder while still reading some of the chat.

Another dono came in saying "Y/N, you should play the other half of the game." Agent looked at me through the camera and said "do you want me to teach you." I shook my head yes and he kissed my jawline excited to teach me how to play. He taught me what all of the controls on the remote meant and then clicked resume game.

He put the remote in my hand but put his hands over mine on the remote guiding me through the half. We finished the game and ended up winning 5-2. We both got excited and hopped up and he turned on music and we started having a dance party bc we won.

He twirled me around and dipped me and when he brought me back up we kissed. We went and sat back down and I looked at the chat which was mostly positive comments. I was so happy Agent decided to bring me on here today and I am so glad most of his fans approve and like me. Today was sm fun!!
—————————————————————————-
668 words!!