Suprise!-Chrisnxtdoor

Y/Ns Pov (your Kai's sister)

Tommorrow is my boyfriends Chris's birthday and i'm litterally on a plane right now with Kai to Atlanta we were both in New York this past week because we came to see our family because we couldn't come for our annual Halloween Family Party this year.

I face timed Chris this morning and he has no idea i'm gonna show up tonight for his birthday. The plane is supposed to land at around 11 and Fanum is coming to get us so I should be at the AMP house by 12.

He's streaming right now so i'm watching that while Kai was watching a beta squad video. We only had 1 hour left in the flight and i'm so excited to surprise Chris.

Time skip..

Me and Kai both got off of the plane looking around to find Fanum. We already got our luggage as Kai called Fanum.

F-Hello?
K- Hey where r u
F- right in front of you dumbass

We both looked in front of us seeing Fanum standing there smiling. "Fanum!!" I said speed walking to him hugging him as Kai came behind me and waited for me and Fanum to break the hug before also hugging him. "Y/N he's kind of upset because he thinks your not coming so this is gonna be such a great surprise" Fanum said as I smiled jumping up and down so excited to surprise my boyfriend.

We all walked to Fanums car as Kai got in the passenger seat and I got in the back going on my phone turning on Chris's live again. He was watching everybody hates chris laughing until he got on his phone and started texting someone. I was kind of confused who he could be texting until I got a text saying

C-I miss you so much baby I really wish you could've been here for my birthday

I looked back to the right corner where Chris was still playing seeing him looking down kind of upset.

"Aww guys Chris just texted me I miss you so much baby I really wish you could've been here for my birthday." I told the boys as Fanum looked in the rear view mirror at me smiling. "he's gonna be so excited" Fanum said as I nodded texting him back.

Y/N- I miss you too baby, have a good day and I will call you at 12

I texted him looking back at the stream seeing him smile and text back. Aww he's so cute I thought to myself watching the 3 text bubbles until his text sent

C- I love you so much baby

I texted back immediately

Y/N- I love you too so much

and with that he went back to paying attention to everybody hates chris playing with his fingers.

I looked at the time seeing it was 11:45. "Fanum how much more time until we get there." I asked getting impatient just wanting to see my boyfriend.

"10 minutes Y/N" I nodded and went back on his stream seeing him react to the video that his friends, me, and his mods put together to wish him happy birthday, mine popped up as he smiled real big watching it when mine was done he had tears in his eyes. "I miss her so much chat." I smiled as we pulled up to the AMP house.

I opened the door right as Fanum parked running into the house seeing it was 11:59pm. I decided to wait by the door to his streaming room until it hit 12am to go in there. I clicked his stream seeing tears coming out of his eyes thanking everyone for sticking with him even though he hasn't been active and shit like that.

I looked at the top of my phone seeing it was 12am and I opened the door slowly creeping down the steps as he looked over seeing me at the bottom of the stairs, his jaw dropping as he ran over to me picking me up hugging me so tight as I hugged him back.

"baby there's no way." He said kissing my lips and then pulling me into another hug wrapping his arms tightly around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his back rubbing it up and down as I felt my shoulder get wet from him crying.

"Baby it's okay shh." I said rubbing his back trying to calm his down as he broke the hug. "Mama i'm so happy you're  here."  He said still crying pulling me to his chair.

He sat down and pulled me into his lap as I waved to that chat who was trying to guess who it was and I saw a lot of my name. Chris wrapped his arms around my waist tightly again shoving his head into my back still crying. I got up as he looked up at me and then I sat back down on his lap straddling him wrapping my arms around him as he cried into my shoulder with his arms tightly around my waist.

I rubbed his back turning my upper body around turning off his mic as he rolled the chair we sat on out of the camera view as he cried for at least 10 minutes but chat still had everybody hates Chris to keep them entertained while he cried.

"Chris i'm so proud of you for everything, for being the best boyfriend ever, for your creativity on your videos and streams, on your mental drive to become the best you, and for just being the best person I have ever met." I said smiling kissing his temple as he kept his head in my shoulder still crying. I started tearing up a little hearing the boy I love and care for crying and as I sniffed he looked up kissing my tears rubbing my eyes as I wiped the tears off of his face with my thumbs holding his face in my hands.

"Happy Birthday Chris I love you so much" I said kissing his lips passionate before he could say anything back he kissed me back as our lips moved in sync. He pulled away getting ready to say something.

"Thank you so much I love you too." He said as I hugged him again tightly as we walked back over to his gaming chair seeing everybody say W Girlfriend or W Y/N I smiled and kissed Chris's cheek as I was sat on his lap facing the camera.

He unmuted his mic as I leaned back on his chest listening to him as he ended the stream. "Guys fr it means so much to me that you all are still supporting me and I love you guys so much but i'm gonna go celebrate my birthday and I might be back tomorrow." He said nodding as all of the comments were saying W stream or love you Chris.

He ended the stream standing up lifting me with him somehow turning me around so he was carrying me on his hip like a mom with a baby. I looked down seeing his muscles and smirked falling even more in love with this boy. "baby I love you so much." He said kissing my cheek.

"Are you gonna carry me to the kitchen?" I asked as he walked up the stairs still carrying me. "yeah" He said simply as I nodded not putting up a fight cause my legs kinda hurt anyway from all of the walking me and Kai did today. We walked up to the kitchen seeing everyone in there.

He put me on the counter going in between my legs hugging my waist as he talked to the boys in the room who all wished him congratulations. "Okay guys I think we're gonna head to bed." I heard Chris say lifting me up again.

"Damn Y/N what y'all do down there that he has to carry you everywhere." Kai said side eying me as I put my face in my boyfriend's shoulder laughing as he quickly walked up to his room laying me on the bed.

He got into the bed putting his head in my neck as I wrapped my arms around his body. He kissed my neck leaving a hickey as I moaned and he smirked up at me.

"Mama I love you so much and thank you so much for coming tonight for my birthday" He said as I smiled.

"I love you too Chris and you're welcome but I really wanted to be here." I said as he smiled too leaning up kissing my lips and then putting his ahead back down going to sleep.

I also went to sleep so happy I could be here for my boyfriend's 25th birthday.

________________________
1476 words!!