Nightmare-Kai Cenat

Y/N's Pov

I am at the AMP house right now cuddled up with my boyfriend of 7 months Kai. He is laying on top of me with our legs all entangled. It's 2am right now but i'm just on my phone because I could not fall asleep.

I looked down at Kai when I felt him shake a little . I didn't think anything of it until I feel him shake a lot and little whimpers start coming out of his mouth. "Kai, Kai, Babe, Baby, wake up" I said trying to get him to wake up.

He didn't wake up and started shaking more violently and whimper a lot more. I shook him awake and he got off of me in a hurry looking around his room and gasping for air.

He looked over at me looking relieved before his eyes started to get watery. I hugged him right when I saw a tear fall down his face. "Kai, Baby, what's wrong" I said while still in the hug rubbing his back as I felt my shoulder get wet from his tears.

"I'm sorry ma I had a nightmare he says choking on his tears." My eyes softened when he said that he hugged me tighter which I reciprocated.

"Do you want to talk about what happened baby" I said still rubbing his back trying to get him to calm down. He shook his head no which I respected and just let him cry on my shoulder. He was too scared to go back to sleep so he stayed awake.

When he calmed down I asked him if he wanted anything and he asked if we could go upstairs and get a lemonade for him. I immediately shook my head yes walking with him up the stairs my hand around his waist. When we reached the top of the stairs and I took my hand off of his waist he looked over at me before grabbing my hand and pulling me with him to get a lemonade.

When he grabbed the lemonade we went to the couch, I wanted to see if he could fall asleep again. It was 3:30 am right now so he still had a lot of time to sleep. When we got to the couch he asks me to lay my head on the arm rest and made me open my legs so he could lay in them. When he laid down I immediately started playing with his hair knowing it made him tired.

I heard him yawn but he was to scared to go to sleep so he would force himself to stay up. "Baby if your tired go to sleep." I said still playing with his hair. "I'm here baby I promise you if anything happens I will be right here." He nodded scooting his body up kissing my whole face before my lips and then scooted back down laying on his stomach in between my legs.

I grabbed the tv remote which was next to me on the coffee table and turned on liv and Maddie(top 2 Disney show jessie will always be number one). I put the remote back down and put my hands back in his hair.

I heard him snoring a little bit which made me happy that he fell asleep again. I stayed awake for two hours so I could be here if he had another nightmare but he seemed fine so I went to sleep.

Morning
I woke up feeling someone standing over me and Kai. I looked up seeing Duke and Chris looking down at us with two bottles of water. "Chris and Duke I swear to god if you pour those on us i'm gonna beat both your asses."  They jumped at the sound of my voice and walked away quick like nothing just happened.

I looked down seeing Kai peacefully sleeping, smiling down at him until Fanum came in yelling which made him wake up. He looked up at me already looking at him and scooted up hugging me. "Thank you so much for last night mama." He said to me.

I kissed his nose while me and him got up to go eat breakfast with the boys.
—————————————
706 words!!