Physical Touch-Fanum

(we're gonna pretend Fanum usually hates physical touch which anyone else)

Y/Ns Pov

I was at my boyfriends house right now as I was sitting next to him and his arms are wrapped around my waist. We had to go film a guess the virgin video in a little while but right now it was just me and Fanum in his own house watching a movie.

Fanum kissed my head as I smiled and I felt his arms wrap around me tighter as I leaned more into him.

Time skip we at the shoot

We got inside and everyone except Duke and Chris are there which is normal those two are always late. There were seven chairs for all of us to sit in as I sat at the end and Fanum sat next to me with Kai next to him.

While we were waiting on Chris and Davis we were all just on our phones. I jumped a little feeling arms wrap around my waist, I looked down at the arms and realized it was just my boyfriends. I looked at him smiling and kissing his temple as he put his head on my shoulder closing his eyes.

I laughed as he tried to go to sleep waiting for Duke and Chris. I rubbed his back and played with his hair knowing those two things made him sleepy. He actually fell asleep which surprised me as he wasn't in that comfortable of a position.

Chris showed up 10 minutes after the time we were supposed to be here but Duke still is not here. "Kai can you FaceTime Duke and see where he is." I asked Kai who nodded his head FaceTiming Duke.

Duke answered after 3 rings looking like he was in the car driving. "DUKE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU." Kai screamed into the phone as I shushed him right away because Fanum is still sleeping.

"I'm 5 minutes away" Duke said as I heard his gps say "take a right in 0.4 miles." Kai nodded his head saying "well hurry up it's already 30 minutes past the time you were supposed to be here." Kai ended the facetime call as Fanum stirred awake he looked at me kissing my jawline which made me look down at him and smile.

"Mama Duke is still not here?" He asked me in a raspy voice that I loved. "No baby he said he's 5 minutes away." Fanum nodded his head going on his phone keeping his head on my shoulder as I took my arm off of his back. "Mama can you keep rubbing my back please." He asked. I nodded and put my hand on his back rubbing it and scratching it sometimes as he leaned into my touch.

Duke finally got here as the video started.

Time skip:Its the end of the video where they guess who it was.

We guessed number 5 as the all walked out smiling at us. I smiled back at them as Kai started talking. "Okay we picked number 5." Kai said pointing at the girl standing 5th in line.

"May the virgin please step foreword." The camera men said as me and the boys were at the edge of her seats seeing if we got it right.

Number 5 stepped forward as all the boys jumped up jumping around coming to Fanum who was still sitting down but smiling really big. They started touching all over his shoulders and his back. "GET OFF OF ME." He screamed in a joking way but knowing he hates physical touch from anyone else but his girlfriend they all jumped back right away scared from the raise of his voice.

"Why are you and Y/N all over each other but you freak out when we barely touch you." Duke asked kinda hurt that Fanum didn't want a hug from him. I frowned at Dukes sad face. "Because unlike you guys i'm in love with Y/N." He said pulling my chair closer to his getting them as close as he could get them hugging me again keeping our bodies really close to each other. I blushed pecking his lips as he smiled at me.

He then pulled me out of my chair to sit on his lap and hugged me very tightly around my waist kissing all over the back of my neck as the boys all cringed and walked out of the room.

"I'm in love with you too Fanum." I said turning around in his lap kissing him again as he smiled at me hugging my waist tightly again.

—————————————————————-
769 words!!