Calm down-Duke Dennis

(This story is kinda based off of their basketball video where Chris appeared on camera for the first time and Duke and Davis were fighting on the court.)

Agents Pov

We were playing 21 for a amp youtube video and I was so happy because Chris finally came on camera. It was every man for ourselves Me vs Duke vs Davis vs Chris vs Fanum and once Davis got to 18 Duke started getting aggressive. He was pushing him, shoving him, and just overall fouling the shit out of him.

Davis scored making Duke even more angrier. I tried to give him a hug to calm him down but he pushed me away which I was surprised at because he would always accept the hug. I looked at Chris who widened his eyes looking at the whole scene while Fanum was on the ground laughing.

I called a time out hoping they will calm down a little i'm going to call Duke's girlfriend Y/N, hopefully she can calm him down I thought.

"I'll be right back guys" I told the boys as only Fanum and Chris nodded the other two boys not acknowledging me. I walked outside where we parked calling Y/N.

She picked up on the second ring.

Y/N-hello is everything okay agent
Agent-well no I think your boyfriend and Davis are about to fight over this basketball game
Y/N-oh shit say no more send me the addy
Agent- *address* get here as soon as possible please
Y/N- okay I will

Y/N hung up the phone.

Y/N's Pov

Agent just called me and told me my boyfriend was about to get into a fight with his friend over this stupid basketball game. I was already dressed so I grabbed my keys put my gps on and drove there. It was only 5 minutes away from my house so I should get there quick

I just made it and ran inside to see Davis on the floor and Duke saying "bro stop flopping." I waited on the side lines until Chris made a shot and Duke turned around walking but he looked up and saw me I saw his mood brighten up a little seeing me he walked over to me giving me a sweaty hug as I grabbed his hand and brought him to a little empty space so he wouldn't act all tough and can be vulnerable.

"Baby what's going on" I said as we sat against this white wall far away from the boys. He looked at me with a pissed off expression before I saw a little tear come out of his eye. I kissed his tear hugging him as he pulled me into his lap facing me hugging me back keeping my body close to his body.

"I'm sorry mama it's just the heat of the game caught up to me." He said squeezing me tighter as I nodded against his shoulder letting him know I was listening. "But he was playing all up on me in the first half and ma you know how competitive I get and he was about to win so I thought the best way to contain him from winning was fouling him." He said out loud understanding that he was in the wrong.

He started shaking a little knowing that the whole little thing that happened between him and Davis was his fault. "Mama it's all my fault" he said quietly hugging me a little tighter crying into my shoulder.

"Well baby it's not all your fault Davis really start it first by playing like that when you guys first started" I said trying to comfort him and not put all of the blame on himself. He nodded his head in my shoulder letting me know he understood. I scratched his head and his back as he let all of his tears of anger out punching the wall a little.

I jumped as his fist connected to the wall. "Baby.." I said quietly as he hugged me tighter. I love how easy it was for Duke to talk to me and show his vulnerable side to me because he knows I would never judge him. I kissed the side of his face multiple times causing him to smile and lift his head up off of my shoulder.

I wiped the tears going down his face kissing his whole face before connecting our lips. He held on to my waist and our lips moved in sync.

We ended the kiss. "Okay baby can you go tell Davis sorry" I said hoping to convince him. He looked at me like I was crazy and said "mama i'll go tell him we were both in the wrong and give him a hug if he accepts it" I was a bit surprised when he said he will give him a hug and smiled so proud of him.

We walked back to the court hand in hand while he took a deep breath in and out before he let go of my hand walking over to Davis who was drinking water.

Agent, Fanum, and Chris came over to me as I was watching Duke. "What's he over there saying." Agent asked. "He told me he was gonna tell him they were both in the wrong and give him a hug if he accepts it."

We all looked over at them seeing the hugging as I smiled hugging Chris,Agent, and Fanum before Davis and Duke walked over smiling. "Hey Davis how are you." I asked which caused him to smile. "I'm doing good." He said as I reached over hugging him.

Duke came behind me resting his chin on my head putting his arms around my shoulders with them dangling in front of me. I grabbed both of his hands holding them as he leaned down and kissed my cheek. He let go of me and grabbed my hand pulling me back to the corner we were at sitting against the same white wall.

"I guess that went good." I said to him while he smiled.

"It did mama thank you so much for coming." He said giving me another hug.

"Tell Agent thanks for calling me". I said as he walked off going over and dabbing up agent.

We all left as Duke got in my car and we drove to the AMP house to all hang out.
————————————————
1075 words!!