Missing them-Fanum

Y/N's Pov

I was downstairs with Kai while we were streaming. We were reacting to this mr beast video.

hippolover300-go look at fanums stream he's crying
hello123-fanums crying
lollipop478- guys fanums crying
kai'swife- Y/N go to your boyfriends room he's crying
kaiismyhudnand490- go to fanums stream

I looked over at the comments "Kai look there all saying Fanums crying" I said " go to his stream i said worried about my boyfriend"

Kai clicked on his stream and there he was with a drink in his hand crying. "Omg chat i'm going up there right now."  "Do you want me to come" Kai asked "No I think I got it i'll text you if I need you I said side hugging Kai running out of the room.

Davis was in the living room as I ran past the tv. He looked at me weird but didn't say anything continuing to watch criminal minds on the couch.

I got to Fanums room and knocked on the door. He came and opened it as I saw tears streaming down his face. Once I saw him I hugged him right away and he hugged me back crying into my shoulder.

"I walked slowly over to the camera "hey chat we will be right back" I said turning the camera off and turning his mic off. I walked him over to his bed and sat down with him still crying into my shoulder. I rubbed his back comforting him. He calmed down a little now only a few tears coming down at a time.

"Baby why are you crying." Tears started going down his face again. "Mama I was watching this video of one of my old friends from the bronx." he said sniffling and his voice cracking as I stayed hugging him.

"I remembered he got shot and died before I left so I got really emotional" he said slurring his words a little. "Baby are you drunk." "I don't even know ma." He said as he started to cry again. Fanum got really emotional when he was drunk so this was probably gonna go on all night until he went to sleep. "Baby do you want me to end your stream." He nodded his head laying down while I went over to his pc clicking end.

I went back over to his bed as I laid down him laying on top of me putting his head into my neck as he kept crying a little. "Wait baby how did you even know I was crying." he said wondering. "Kai's chat spammed go to your stream and you were crying so we did and that's when I ran up here. He nodded his head as I put my hand under his shirt rubbing his back. I heard him yawn in my shoulder.

"Mama im gonna go to sleep but thank you so much for tonight and all of our time together I love you so much and hopefully we never break up." He said kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight Fanum I'm so glad I could be here helping you tonight and being with you for this long I've enjoyed every single moment i've spent with you and I hope we don't break up either I love you so much Fanum." I said slightly tearing up looking up at him.

He was looking at me smiling as he kissed my lips and as we broke apart I kissed his jawline and his nose.
————-
Short chapter!!
579 words!!