Wisdom Teeth-Duke Dennis

Y/Ns Pov

Duke was getting his wisdom teeth out today and i've never seen this boy so nervous. Last night he couldn't fall asleep because of his anxiety so of course I had to stay up with him. So I was tired but I drank one of Agent's energy drinks this morning so i'm not can't do anything tired.

We were about to leave the house as all of the boys were saying good. "Goodbye" They all said in unison as I waved and Duke smiled.

"HEY AT LEAST YOUR NOT GETTING DENTURES WITH YOUR OLD ASS" I heard Kai scream as I leaned against the wall laughing so hard as Duke just side eyed him and grabbed my hand as I walked to the car still laughing.

He got into the passenger seat as I got in the drivers seat pulling out of the AMP house driveway.

Time skip to the dentist..

We got out of the car together as he was biting his lip. I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers as I felt his hand shaking. "baby you're gonna be okay I promise." I told him rubbing my thumb up and down his hand.

We walked to the door as someone that was leaving held it for us. "Thank you" I said as Duke didn't say anything because he was focusing on the floor not even paying attention.

I walked up to the front lady desk smiling at her as she smiled back at me.

"Hi we're here for a wisdom teeth removal" I said as the front lady desk nodded typing something on her computer clicking stuff on her mouse."

"Okay what's the name?" She asked "Duke Dennis" I said looking over at him staring at the floor biting his lip again. "Okay the nurse will call him out when they're ready ma'am." She told me smiling. "Okay thank you." I said pulling Dukes arm gently to make him follow me to two chairs.

We sat down in two chairs next to eachother holding hands. I saw his leg start bouncing up and down as I rubbed his leg. "i'm nervous" he said finally speaking "baby it's okay they do this everyday" I told him rubbing his leg still as it stopped bouncing.

"DUKE DENNIS" We both heard as the nurse called Duke. Me and Duke both got up as he grabbed me bringing me into a hug. "Okay baby good luck I love you." I said kissing his cheek staying in the hug. "I love you too." He said breaking the hug walking to the nurse as they walked to the back and I sat down turning on Kai's stream on my phone."

I commented Duke just went in on Kai's stream as I saw his eyes scan across it nodding his head. "Okay Y/N hopefully it comes out well." He said as everyone in the chat started commenting hii Y/N or Hey Y/N.

I put my airpods in watching his stream as I waited for Duke to come out.

Kai ended his stream 30 minutes into me watching it so now i'm just watching everybody hates Chris bored asf.

1 hour later
I looked up seeing Kai, Fanum,Chris, Agent, and Davis all walking over to me. Chris and Kai sat next to me as Fanum sat next to Kai, Davis sat next to Chris, and Agent sat in a little couch in front of us.

"Hey Y/N we wanted to be here for Duke and you're probably bored too so we decided to come hang out with you." Kai said as I nodded

"Yeah I was watching your stream." I said pointing at Kai "but then you ended it so I decided to watch everybody hates Chris."

We all kept talking waiting for Duke.

30 minutes later..

"Whoever is here with Duke Dennis you can come see him now." The nurse said as All of the boys and me got up following her to where my boyfriend was with gauze in his mouth, his eyes half closed, and his dreads all messed up on his head.

"Hi baby" I told him sitting in the chair next to his bed as the boys stood around him. "Y/N is that you?" He said opening his eyes more smiling when he realized it was me. "Yeah baby and everyone else is here too." I told him as he turned his head looking at all of the boys. They all came to the other side of his bed talking to him as I fixed his dreads.

"Hey Duke" They all said "hey what r u guys doing here" he said smiling because he thought it was just going to be me. "we wanted to come and make sure you were okay" Davis said as the rest of the boys nodded.

"Do you want a hug" Kai said as Duke nodded and Kai hugged him as Duke hugged him back "awww" I said quietly. The boys left after talking for a little bit and Duke turned his head to me. "mama to be honest I said yeah to the hug but I wanted you to hug me" he said as I softened my eyes gently hugging him not wanting to hit his mouth. He hugged me back tightly and then whispered in my ear "I love you so much" "awww Duke I love you too" I said hugging him tighter.

The nurse came in saying he could leave and gave us a bottle a water for him to drink on the way home. "okay he can't drink out of a straw for a week and only soft foods today." She said as I nodded. She brought a wheelchair in and I helped Duke up putting him into the wheelchair rolling him outside.

"Bye Guys" she said waving as we walked out.

"Mama I feel like Chris" He said referring to him in the wheelchair. I almost fell on the floor from laughing so hard, I had tears coming out of my eyes and he smiled seeing me laughing.

I helped him into the car and put the seat belt over him rolling the wheelchair where the rest where and then getting in the car driving off. He fell asleep on the way home so it was a quiet car ride.

I just parked next to Fanum's car in the AMP driveway leaning over gently shaking Duke. "Duke, baby wake up we're here." I said as he opened his eyes while I got out of the car opening the passenger door for him and helping him out.

"Okay baby hold on to me we're gonna walk slow."I said putting my arm around his waist walking up to the AMP door and ringing the doorbell because I didn't bring my keys with me.

Chris answered opening the door wider for me and Duke. "Baby do you think you can walk up the stairs." I asked him as he nodded. "Chris can you stand behind him incase he falls backwards." I said as Duke held on to the railing and me on the other side. Chris nodded his head getting behind Duke putting his hands out to catch him if he fell.

We made it to the second to last step before Duke actually fell onto Chris and Chris hurriedly caught him pushing him back up and on to the railing. "Oh my gosh thank you so much Chris."I said as he laughed at Duke.

We finally made it to his room as Chris left and it was just me and him. "So what do you wanna do." I asked playing with the strings on his sweatpants. "I just wanna take a nap baby." He said as I looked up at him and nodded.

I got up turning the lights off and the fan on as we got under the covers. I opened my arms for him to lay on my chest as he did just that and he fell asleep in my arms as I also fell asleep.
————————————————————————
1346 words!!