Soccer Game-IShowSpeed

Y/NS Pov

Me and my boyfriend Speed are in a hotel in Portugal right now because we are going to see Ronaldo play. Speed is so excited he got Front Row tickets I'm also excited because I love soccer and I've seen stuff all over the internet about this boy named Joao Felix who is also really good.

He got the tickets a month ago and hasn't been able to stop talking about them since. The game starts at 8pm and it is 6pm right now. We are in line and security because we know it's gonna take a while to get in and get seated and if we wanna get food.

Speed was holding my hand jumping up and down wearing his ronaldo jersey as he got me a matching won. "Babe i'm so exciteddd" He said for the 40th time since we got here. I smiled at him as the line started moving a bit faster. I was so happy that he got these tickets because this has been his dream for so long and i'm so glad I get to experience it with him.

We got to security and got through with no problems. It was now 7:30 so we went to the chick-fil-a stand and got some food as we went to go sit down in our seats. We sat down as the field was still empty but I think the players are supposed to come out to practice a little before the game soon.

Speed got up and bent down hugging me as I stood up so it would be more comfortable for him. "Bae im so happy that we're here and you get to see Ronaldo." I told him kissing his cheek.

He smiled at me before saying "Thank you so much for coming baby." We sat down as he leant over and kissed me and everybody started screaming. The Norway players were coming out so that meant Portugal will be out next.

The came out and when speed saw Ronaldo he was smiling ear to ear. "RONALDO RONALDOOO RONALDOO." He screamed waving his arms in the air. Ronaldo looked at him waving and winking.

"OMG NO WAY RONALDO JUST WAVED AND WINKED AT ME" He screamed hugging me again jumping up and down.

The game started and Ronaldo was in ofc. It was pretty slow at first until Joao Felix passed Ronaldo the ball on the 34th minute and he scored. I clapped and looked at my boyfriend who got up and did Ronaldo's celebration yelling "SUIIII" I laughed at him still clapping as everyone screamed.

No one scored until the 87th minute. It was Joao Felix who shot it in the bottom left corner and ran around the field pretending to shoot a gun at the crowd.

The game ended them winning 2-0 with 2 yellow cards and no red cards. My boyfriend jumped up again screaming "SUIII" and hugging me as we were walking back to Speeds car kids kept coming up to Speed asking for pictures he said yes to all of them as each kid handed me their phone as they took a picture with my boyfriend.

As Speed was taking pictures Bernardo Silva ran up to him and whispered something in his ear. His eyes widened as he smiled real big and told the kids he will be back in a little bit. He grabbed my hand dragging me with him as I had no idea where we are going.

"Babe where are we going." I asked him. "MAMA WE ARE GOING TO MEET RONALDO!!!" He said gripping my hand tight walking a little faster behind Bernardo Silva so excited to go meet his Idol.

We got where his car was and there he was. Cristiano Ronaldo walking with security guards. Bernardo waved him over to come meet us.

Speed got on his knees as Ronaldo came over shaking my hand first and then Speed who was shaking with excitement. Speed got up and hugged Ronaldo. They took a picture together first and then we took a picture of all 3 of us after Speed asked Ronaldo to do the celebration with him. I recorded him so he would have the memory forever.

They did it as Ronaldo laughed shaking our hands one more time before walking with his security back to his car. I looked at Speed who had his jaw dropped still not believing he just met Ronaldo.

I smiled hugging him as he hugged me back real tight kissing my head and my cheek.

"BAE THERE IS NO WAY WE JUST MET RONALDO." He said. I smiled at him and showed him the video and the pictures on his phone. He smiled at me and posted them on his instagram right away tagging me and Ronaldo.

The next day..

I was in the hotel room as my boyfriend went downstairs to get himself some breakfast. He burst into the room while putting down his food.

"BAE GUESS WHO JUST LIKED MY POST ON INSTAGRAM." He screamed smiling really big.

"WHO??" I asked screaming back matching his energy.

"RONALDO!!!" He said screaming back. My jaw dropped as he came over and kissed me really passionately before hugging me tightly again so excited.

I loved seeing him this happy as I smiled at what he was talking about. He jumped up and down again as I laughed still so excited his literal idol liked his instagram post.
————————————
I don't know what just came over me to make a Speed imagine but since the new haircut he's kinda fine.
915 words!!