Amp Love and Basketball-Kai Cenat

Y/Ns Pov ( your 5'2 in this so your shorter than kai)

I am a influencer who is 21 years old and I was just woken up to my alarm clock and I looked at my phone to see a dm from Kai Cenat. I have no idea who that is but I still opened it.

Kai Cenat

I thought to myself that would be fun and if he was really famous then I could get some more followers out of it so it's a win win

I thought to myself that would be fun and if he was really famous then I could get some more followers out of it so it's a win win. I looked up his name before responding to his dm. I saw he was also 21 years old and a twitch streamer also a youtuber. I saw he lived in this content house with 5 other boys but tbh he's the finest one in that whole house. I went back to my dms to answers him.

I looked at the time to see it was already 1:05 pm and I got up and got ready to go walk my dog, I put on black leggings with a purple t shirt and a sports bra

I looked at the time to see it was already 1:05 pm and I got up and got ready to go walk my dog, I put on black leggings with a purple t shirt and a sports bra. I put on my Airmax 270s and went downstairs. I looked at my dog who was sitting there looking at me wagging her tail. I decided to take her for a walk around my neighborhood because she loves to go on walks.

"Bailey come here do you want to go on a walk." Her tail start wagging faster and she ran over to me. I put her leash on and grabbed a plastic bag for if she pooped and we left. It was pretty nice outside it was 70 degrees. We walked around the neighborhood and then when I got back home I was all sweaty so I went back to my room and took a shower.

When I got out of the shower, I decided to wear something cute to Kai's place. I typed in the address and see it took 1 hour and a half to get there which surprised me since I live in a pretty popular town I thought it was going to be close. I looked at my apple watch to see it was only 3 so I grabbed some pretzels and sat on the couch watching Gilmore girls. "Team Jess he is the best option, I said to myself while watching the show. When I looked down at my phone again it was 4:20 so I decided to leave and maybe i'll be 10 minutes early but there will probably be traffic.

I left my house in a crop top with a sports bra underneath and some jean shorts with my airmax 270's. I got in my car and drove off. I was right, there is traffic it wasn't that much but it was still traffic after a long boring ride I finally got to the address Kai told me. I pulled up to gates and dmed Kai saying I was here. I was five minutes early so I still had some time to meet everybody. 2 minutes later the gates opened and I drove in and parked in the drive way. I looked at the house and it was a mansion. It was so big and had a lot of windows, I looked at the front door to see Kai, the guy who dmed me standing there waving at me. I got out of the car smiling and walking up to him. He was wearing a white tank top with white shorts.