Without you-Fanum

Y/N's Pov

I was at the AMP house today hanging out with Kai in his room, we were on stream talking to chat and listening to NBA Youngboy until I heard Fanum call my name from the top of the stairs.

Me and Kai both looked to his door as we both heard him. Kai looked at me looking at the chat and then looking back at me. "Ill be back Kai, see y'all later chat" I said blowing kisses at the camera.

I walked up the stairs to where Fanum was standing. He grabbed my hand once he saw me pulling me to his room. Fanum was probably my best friend in this house and we flirt a lot so this wasn't out of the ordinary but he has a girlfriend.

We got to his room and he went and sat down on his bed looking at me not saying a word. I looked at him on his bed confused but then I looked into his eyes and he looked upset. I walked over to him rubbing his shoulder and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Fanum what's wrong why do you look upset." He looked at me sniffling a little and sitting up as I am still rubbing his shoulder. As tears started to come down his face he told me "My girlfriend cheated on me last night with my friend from the Bronx.

My mouth dropped open in disbelief wondering how anyone can do that to that to this sweet, fine asf, and funny boy sitting next to me. He looked at me again and looked like he was about to start sobbing.

I pulled him into a hug rubbing his back and playing with his hair as tears started to go on my shoulder. Fanum has anxiety attacks sometimes so I know how to calm him down which is playing with his hair and rubbing his back. I let him get it all out until he calmed down. He let go of me and focused on his breathing like I taught him because I struggle with anxiety too. Every time Fanum cried his body reacted to it like he was having a anxiety attack so it was hard for him to breathe and talk until he calmed down.

I kept my hand on his back lifting up his shirt and rubbing his bare back. This is more effective for calming someone down if you guys are comfortable with each other because they actually feel you and know you're there. He grabbed my other hand and started playing with my fingers while still struggling to breathe but getting better every breath he took.

He calmed down all of the way and looked at me hugging me again as a thank you. I hugged him back smiling before asking "do you want anything." He looked at me with a smirk before saying "can you make me a grilled cheese please."

I nodded my head and he smiled really big getting up, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. He kept our hands together as we walked down to the kitchen but I didn't mind. I went to grab the bread out of the pantry when I felt arms go around my waist and someone press against my butt. I was scared at the sudden touch but then realized it was Fanum. I turned around hugging him not knowing why he was being all clingy all of the sudden but tbh I liked it, my love language was physical touch and I always felt safe in his arms.

I let go of the hug after a few minutes and went to get the cheese. Fanum watched me do all of this. When I was putting the bread and cheese together he put his arms around my waist again but this time putting his chin on my shoulder. I turned my head a little kissing his cheek which made him smile really big.

I sprayed the skillet with cooking spray and then put fanums two grilled cheeses on it. I told him to watch it and to flip it when he wants to. He nodded kissing my forehead as I went back over to the counter to make a grilled cheese for me.

I made the grilled cheese as Fanum was taking his off the skillet. I put mine on as I watched Fanum eat a bite out of his sandwich. He looked at me with wide eyes and hugged me again. I laughed wondering why he was hugging me again but I hugged him back anyway.

"Y/N THIS IS THE BEST GRILLED CHEESE I HAVE EVER EATEN"  He says starting to dance with the grilled cheese in his hand. I laughed at him and went to flip my grilled cheese over.

Two minutes later and mine was done. Fanum already ate one half of his and grabbed a water from the fridge drinking it. I took mine of the skillet and bit into it. I looked at Fanum with wide eyes like he did and I started dancing too. Fanum joined me in dancing(they were doing that dance Fanum did with the little girl in the Daycare video.) We laughed and finished eating our grilled cheeses. We washed everything we had to and then walked back up to his room.

We got to his room and he went to change into sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. When he came back out he saw me in Jeans and a long sleeve shirt. "Do you wanna put on one of my sweatpants ma." He said looking at me sitting in his gaming chair. He looked good he had on grey sweatpants with a black sweater. "Yeah thank you so much Fanum." He nodded and handed me some grey sweatpants and I looked down seeing I had a black hoodie on already so we would be matching. I put on the grey sweatpants in his bathroom while he was sitting on his bed. He looked at me and smiled "You look good in my clothes." I blushed walking over and sitting down next to him.

(Their outfits without the shirt underneath and the hat

(Their outfits without the shirt underneath and the hat.)

It was 2am so we decided to just lay down in his bed and watch tv until one of us got tired. I sat up in his bed and he came up laying his head on my stomach with his body in between my legs.

I played with his hair knowing it made him feel peaceful and probably make him tired. He relaxed his whole body on the bed and just loved the feeling of me playing with his hair. I scratched his scalp a little knowing he loves that and that's when I felt him flip over and move me to be next to him. He put my head on his chest and his arms around me laying on his back and we relaxed even more in each others arms.

He broke the silence saying "Thank you so much for everything today Y/N I don't know what I would have done without you." I melted more into his touch but deciding to pick my head up and kissed his lips. He kissed back softly moving his hand to my waist as we moved our lips in sync. We broke apart from the kiss catching air as I laid back down on his chest.

"Good night Y/N" He said kissing my forehead one more time.

"Good Night Fanum" I said leaning up kissing his cheek and his jawline before pecking his lips. and with that we fell asleep
—————————————
Please give me names for this chapter I can't think of anything😭😭
1275 words!!