Please come eat-Duke Dennis (TW⚠️⚠️)

TW⚠️⚠️

Dukes Pov-
Me and Y/N haven't seen each other in a couple days but yesterday I facetimed her and she looked like she was getting a lot skinner but she was already skinny you can kinda see her rib cage now.

She seemed fine on facetime but I could feel a little vibe. "Y/N baby when was the last time you ate sweetheart." I asked my girlfriend on the phone last night.

"Umm maybe uh" she started blinking fast before saying "this morning." I nodded my head but I knew she was lying because when she lies she always blinks fast.

"Do you wanna come over to the AMP house tomorrow baby." I asked as she was doing something on her tv she looked and smiled nodding her head.

I was really happy because if she's there maybe I can make her eat a little something. "Okay mama i'm gonna go to bed." I said kissing the phone.

"Okay baby goodnight love you." Y/N said also kissing the phone.

"Goodnight love you."

I hung up the phone really excited to see her tomorrow.

Next day..

I got a text from Y/N saying she was here. I ran downstairs almost falling over Chris and opened the door. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck.

"Is everything okay baby." Y/N asked.

"Yeah baby are you hungry I can doordash us something."

"No thanks i'm good thanks though Duke" She said as I smiled showing my grills as we walked up to my room.

"Oh heyy Chris." Y/N said hugging Chris as he hugged her back. Y/N looked so relaxed in his arms I started to get a little jealous. They finally pulled away as we walked to my room.

"so what do you want to do dukey poo."

"Girl" i said side eyeing her, she laughed which made me smile. What did I tell you about calling me that name.
"Not to do it." She said

"Exactly" I said.

A few hours went by as we watched happy gilmore and laughed our asses off bc adam sandler is just too funny.

"Mama i'm gonna order some food do you want anything" I asked her

"No i'm good"

"Please mama I haven't seen you eat all day and you've been here for 7 hours" I said looking at my phone to check the time.

"DUKE I SAID IM FINE" She screamed at me which slightly took me and her in shock .

"Baby please for mee." I said begging her to eat something

"No baby." she said getting up and going to my bathroom.

She was in there for a little while I started getting nervous. I put my ear to the door hearing sniffling. I softened my eyes starting to feel bad because I made her cry.

I knocked on the door gently.

"Baby can you open the door please." I said hoping she was going to open the door. She opened the door as I saw tears streaming down her face, her eyes starting to get puffy. I brought her into a hug immediately picking her up and sitting on the bed. I sat her in my lap, her straddling me while I held her tight and put my hand under her t shirt rubbing her back. I let her cry into my shoulder feeling it get wet with her tears.

"Baby did I make you cry?" I asked feeling a little guilty.

"No it wasn't you honey it's me and my brain telling me things I don't want to hear and the internet hating on me and my body" I rubbed her back and pet her hair down as I nodded my head letting her know I was listening.

She calmed down a little bit which I was glad she did.

"Do you wanna tell me why you don't wanna eat mama." She took a deep breath hugging me again while she started talking. I rubbed her back because I think that's what she wanted me to do. She relaxed into my arms after 3 minutes.

"Um okay so I was scrolling through my instagram posts and clicked the comments to see everyone calling me fat, telling me my thighs were took big, and saying I had a double chin." She told me slightly trembling while talking. I tried my best to keep her calm. My eyes softened when she said all of this. She kept talking after a minute of her trying to steady her breath.

"So I decided I should starve myself and just chew gum and drink water to lose weight. So I did but I just feel so lazy now and like I have no energy." She said laying all of her weight on me laying her head on my shoulder as our chests touched. She played with the back of my dreads. "Baby how long have you not been eating." "3 days" My jaw dropped a little surprised.

"Well mama I think your body is beautiful." I said trying to cheer her up a little bit

"Yeah but you have to say that your my boyfriend" She said arguing back and having a valid point

"Baby would you think we would still be together if I didn't love every single part of you." I said kissing her forehead. She nodded her head understanding me and asked if I had any string cheese.

"Also I mean your dating the hottest man in the universe would a ugly bitch be dating the prettiest man ever? no he said answering the question"

We went downstairs to see if I had any string cheese which I wish I do so she would finally eat something for the first time in 3 days.

We walked downstairs seeing Chris again and he looked at Y/N's puffy eyes.

"OH NAH WHAT HE DO" Chris yelled squaring up ready to fight me.

Y/N started crying laughing which made me smile. "Chris he didn't do nothing this she said pointing at her red eyes is all because of me duke actually helped me" she said smiling grabbing my arm.

"Thank goodness I was not ready to fight that 6'2 humongous man." Chris said making us laugh as he left going back to his room to do god knows what.

We looked in the fridge for string cheese and found some. I smiled real big while handing it to  Y/N before she hesitated a little bit grabbed it pulling pulling the wrapper off. Peeling pieces off the cheese eating them slowly trying to get herself to swallow.

She ate the whole string cheese. "YEAHH MAMA IM SO PROUD OF YOU." I said getting up from where I was sitting and running over to her spinning her around hugging her.

"Thank you so much baby." She sat looking at me very passionately.

"For what baby." I said a bit confused.

"For telling something was wrong, helping me calm down, and encouraging me to eat the cheese."  she said making me smile hugging her again before we both sat down in the living room turning on cobra kai as she scooted down putting her head on my chest watching the show.

I was so happy I got her to eat and even more happy she appreciated it more than I thought she was gonna appreciate it.
—————————————
1236 words!!