2

"Daddy baby feeling better?" I woke up to him standing over my bed. He wasn't all bad. Just until it was money involved. He was cool majority of the time. If it weren't for the beatings he really made this place feel like home.
"You know Daddy sorry right?" He said while kissing my cheek. He pulled out a bouquet of roses from behind his back, pushing them up against my nose letting me smell their aroma. They smelled so good. He always knew how find his back to my heart. I sat up in the bed and placed my flowers on the bedside dresser.
"Thank you, Daddy. They're beautiful."
"Just like you." He smiled.
I leaned forward and kiss him on his lips. He kissed me even harder. He placed his hands on my shoulder and pulled down my camisole and bra.
"The food done!" It was Ashley standing at the door, rolling her eyes. She hated me. Ashley was Daddy's main girl. She cooked and cleaned the house. She even slept in bed with Daddy. She didn't like no girl Daddy got close to. He stood up and walked out the door. Smacking Ashley on her big round ass as he passed. I pulled my straps back on my shoulders. I got out the bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at my eye in the mirror it really didn't look that bad, just a small cut. Must've came from his ring. Nothing a lil makeup couldn't cover up. After washing up I proceeded down stairs to the kitchen. I could've sworn I heard Ashley say "yea girl and he got the bitch some flowers." All eyes were on me I didn't mind tho, that hoe was just jealous. I chuckled to myself. Sometimes I wonder if that bitch would ever do something to my food. After she cooked she always set up everybody's plate but she ain't stupid Daddy would kill her. I got my plate and took a seat by Jasmine.
"Girl what happened up there, Ashley is hot! She been talking shit since she came from upstairs. Look at her, all of em over there been whispering and shit."
Laughing, "Girl nothing, she a miserable hoe she can't have Daddy to herself all the time." I said winking my eye at her.
"You something serious! Better watch yo back tho that hoe low down and sneaky. She set up a girl a year or two ago. Daddy damn near put the girl in a body bag. She was in ICU for 3 weeks."
"Damn she doing it like that? That hoe ain't do nothing to my food huh?"
Killing herself laughing, "No girl! Go ahead and eat you gone need that energy for tonight, this being your first night back and all. Daddy probably gone put you to work."
"I already know." I said finishing up my breakfast. Daddy walked in and told Jasmine to come to his room. These rest of these hoes didn't really mess with me so I put my plate up and went back in my room. "Now clean that up bitch," I thought to myself. Ten minutes later a car blew outside, somebody must've got a job to run. Soon after, Jasmine returned to my room.
"Cassie, I know you better than anybody here. And I know you don't rock that way but Daddy set me up on a job and they want me to bring another girl. You the only girl here that I can trust to do this with. I really need you."
"What kind of freaky shit is this nigga into? You kno I don't fuck with females."
"I know you don't and he'll be here in about ten minutes. Please Cassie , please do this for me."
"But I never been with a girl."
"Baby girl I know, just think of me as another nigga and do what you usually do."
"I don't know Jazz."
"I would do it for you Cassie," she said with puppy dog eyes. "I've been with females plenty of times sometimes I think it's better with a woman than a man. It's like she knows the exact spot to touch and hit."
"Really?"
"Yea. Close your eyes." I closed my eyes and I felt Jasmine lean over and rubbed her hands over my panties and kissed me passionately. I can't even lie, that shit felt like Heaven. Part of me wanted to smack her ass and the other half wanted her to do more. I slightly pushed her away and went to the bathroom. I didn't want her to see my wet panties. She came to the door.
"I'm sorry Cass. Are you okay?"
"Yea. I'm fine."
"So are you down?"
I cracked open the door and we met face to face.
"Look bitch I'm only doing this cuz you my girl and I love you. Don't get it twisted I'm strictly dickly !"
Damn near laughing her ass off, "Okay girl. I got it. Hurry up and get ready!"
Ten minutes later we were met at the door by a dark complexion, lil nigga. Big chains, sagging pants, low cut and two golds in his mouth. Probably sold drugs, I thought. These are typically the kind of guys we do jobs with. He lead us to his black Cadillac Escalade. The rims had to be 24s, niggas are so flashy. I crawled in the back. Usually the ride is quiet. This nigga wouldn't shut the fuck up!
"Oh yea I can't wait to dig in dem guts."
"I got me two bad bitches!"
"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!"
I had been tuned his ass out. He seemed like one of them big mouth ass niggas that don't last long. I sat and watched the tv screens he had in his truck playing music videos. Tip Drill by T.I. was playing. We pulled up to the hotel. He ain't waste no time. Fuck the elevator, he leaped down the damn stairs like the FEDS were behind him. He had be a young nigga. When we got to the room, Jazz and I took a seat on the bed as he stood there sweating like a damn bull tryna catch his breath. After shaking back he told us to kiss. Again Jasmine leaned forward and kissed me softly. She must really be into this girl on girl shit. She did this shit like a pro, she gently pushed me down on the bed. She must've read my face and put her finger over my mouth slowly sliding her finger in and out of my mouth. "Shit!" There it is again I said to myself as my panties began to moisten. He must've seen it to.
"Hold up don't y'all have too much fun without me!"
He jumped into the bed. Like I expected three minutes later he was out !
"Damn, this never happened to me before."
He a damn lie. I seen this shit coming. Weak ass nigga. I didn't even get a turn. Jasmine wore his ass out. I stood up and grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. While in the bathroom I heard Jasmine ask him for the money, then I heard yelling.
"Bitch fuck you. I ain't giving you hoes my money. Just count that one as a freebie. I ain't even get to touch the other bitch !"