8

Daddy's bed was so big and comfortable, felt like I was laying on clouds. Nothing like the beds we slept in. As good as I felt in Daddy's arms, I couldn't sleep. I stayed up thinking about Marcus. He saved me from a ass whooping that was well deserved, being short on Daddy's money and breaking curfew. He said he moved big dope and but damn how much, for him to give me $1,700 effortlessly. I mean he didn't even count it. $1,700 for just conversation? I wish life was that easy for me. As bad of experiences he said he's had with females, why did he feels so comfortable to give that much money to me? Gina. . . I meant Cassie.

Daddy must've been tired. He didn't even touch me. I have heard stories of the wild sex the other girls had when they got a chance to sleep in Daddy's bed. I wasn't in the mood anyway. I finally took my ass to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. Daddy was gone. I looked at the clock. It was 10:32. I got up and walked to my room. Jasmine was lying down sleeping in my bed. I went to the rest room and cleaned myself up and walked over to Jasmine.

"Jazz! Jazz, wake up."

Sleepily she arose.

"Where were you Cassie? I stayed up all night waiting on you to come home."

"A couple runs ran over," I lied. I don't know why I lied to Jasmine. She was my best friend. But if I told her that I ran into an old friend, I was afraid that she would ask me things about my past, that I wasn't ready to tell. So I thought it was just best to keep it short and simple.

"I was so scared for you I just knew Daddy was gone beat your ass!" she said looking at my face as if looking for war wounds. "Did you just get here, where did you stay?"

"Guess!" I said smiling ear to ear.

"In a big ass mansion with some old rich white man?" she said laughing.

"Hell no silly, even better!"

"Where?! Tell me bitch!"

"With Daddy."

"With Daddy?! Bitch stop lying"

"I swear!"

"What about Ashley? Did she sleep with yall?" she asked smiling while running her finger up my arm trying to be funny.

Laughing my ass off, "What I told you about that, hoe ! Hell no, that bitch slept on the couch."

Jasmine's eyes bucked, "WHAT!"

"Yup. Just me and Daddy."

"Better watch you back, Cass I told you how she was. She gone do whatever it takes to stay Daddy's one and only. And you don't mean shit to her, just another bitch in her way."

"Ugh, fuck her let's go eat."

We walked downstairs and as usual we were the last ones to the kitchen. Ashley was still standing at the stove while the other girls ate. Daddy was in the living room with a couple of his homeboys playing Madden. Ashely walked over to us with two plates. She sat Jasmine's plate down first and plopped mine down on the table causing some of my eggs to fall off my plate. She smirked and walked away. I didn't say a word. I didn't mind I was still on my high from Marcus and Daddy. One monkey don't stop no show.

A couple hours after Daddy's friends left he walked into the gym room where all the girls were working out.

"Yall get cleaned up, time to get some new wardrobe." About 3-4 times a month Daddy takes us to get new clothes. We are only brought along to try on clothes to make sure they fit. Daddy picks out every girl's wardrobe. I loved getting new clothes. We all got dressed and climbed into Daddy's stretch Hummer. We pulled up to The Showroom, an underground, urban, high scaled clothing joint. They loved to see Daddy coming, they knew he was there to spend some money. As we walked in all the workers quickly greeted us. Each working grabbed a girl and started her to trying on clothes. When one of the girls motioned me to come with her Daddy grabbed my arm.

"I got this one." he said. I seen Ashely look back but continued to keep up with the worker of The Showroom.

"Here you go, get you something nice." My damn jaw dropped. Daddy handed me 8 hundred dollar bills.

"And I know how much I gave you, as soon as the cashier gives you your change, run me my money and don't fuck with me." he said squeezing my arm tighter.

"Okay Daddy." I was shocked. Daddy has NEVER given none of his females money in their hands. If we needed it or wanted it he bought it himself. He didn't even follow me around the store he let me walk around freely with his money and without a worker. I could feel the stares coming from every girl in the room.

I be feeling like the man when I walk thru. I felt just like Rich Homie Quan until I looked over at Jasmine, and she had a nervous, almost scared look on her face.