12

The house was quiet. Daddy's car was in the front but he was no where to be found. He must've dosed of in bed. I walked quickly to my room and closed the door. I took a couple of the hundreds out of the wad an stuffed them in my bra. I got up and looked for Daddy. As I expected he was laid out across he king size bed.
"Daddy, Daddy I'm back." I said holding the money out. He took the money, counted it, and smiled.
"You've been doing a damn good job baby, keep it up" he said sitting up to kiss me. He then grabbed my breast my fucking heart dropped. Did he feel the money? Fuck ! I stood back waiting on the ass beating, instead he drifted back to sleep smacking my ass on the way out. I went to the kitchen and hid the knife down by my side once I got back to the room I took the sheets off my bed and in a small corner I cut a hole in the mattress and stuck my money in it. Soon after I was startled by footsteps passed the door. Fuck I forgot to close the do0r! I quickly put my hands up as if I were praying. And said Amen, hoping that whoever the footsteps were would think I had been praying. No one came in, no one said anything so I brushed it off. I climbed into the bed and drifted into deep thought. Do Daddy really love me? Is he just using me like Marcus said? Do Marcus really care enough about me to try to get me out of this lifestyle? Or was Marcus hating on Daddy because of their previous beefs? Ugh, I hate when my mind gets this way, just rambling all over the place. I drifted on to sleep..