7

We talked for hours. It felt so good and free to actually open up and be on the same level as someone else. Marcus told me more about his life and how he moved his dope through the city. I told him about some of the craziest niggas I have ever encountered. We laughed all night. I enjoyed myself so much that I had lost track of time. 5:47 AM, shit ! I knew Daddy would be up looking for me.

"Oh shit, I got to go!" I said grabbing the latch on the door.

"Go where in such a hurry?"

"Back to Daddy, I mean Big Ced."

Chuckling, "Big Daddy huh?"

"You gone walk all the way home in the rain at this time of morning, with those shoes on?" he said pointing at my red bottom stilettos. "I'll take you home, just show me where."

I sat back as he proceeded to take off. He turned the radio up as "I Smell Smoke" by Mystical blared through the speakers of his jaguar. There, was no need to rush him, this nigga drove like a bat out of hell. It was 6:04 AM when we pulled up at the house. Probably meant a ass whooping was waiting for me. As good of a time I had with Marcus, this ass whooping was well worth it. He made me feel alive again. I didn't even care that I didn't have all of Daddy's money either.

"Real shit, it was really nice talking to you Gina."

"Hold that Gina shit down nigga, I'm Cassie now."
"I ain't with that shit, but I guess I'll respect your wishes."

"Good night or morning, whatever the hell you want to call it." I said laughing, grabbing the car latch to get out.

"Ain't you forgetting something?"

"What nigga?" I asked, confused.

"This," he said pulling out a wad of money out of his pocket.

"Marcus I, I can't accept that from you and plus you didn't get anything from me."

"I did. Your time and it was well spent." he said smiling.

"Thanks Marcus."

I got out of the car and it swiftly drove off. Whatever was waiting on me inside, I was ready and prepared for it. I knocked a couple times after a minute or two the door swung open. Daddy. Before I could speak he slapped me to the floor. I quickly grabbed the money and handed it to him. He snatched it out of my hand and counted it.

"$3,500? Bitch you really been doing your thing lately. Daddy's proud of you. I love you baby." he said kneeling down to kiss me.

"Daddy come back to bed." a voice from across the room said. It was Ashley standing in the doorway, with her arms folded.

"Naw. I think Cassie deserves to spend the rest of the day with big daddy," he said standing me up.

"And where am I suppose to sleep?"

"It's enough room on any couch you chose." he said sharply.

Ashley looked to be in belief. She didn't move she just stood there. I felt like I was on cloud 9. I smiled to myself. As we walked passed I whispered, "The one in the living room looks comfy."