10

He pulled off. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was really Marcus. How the hell did he get in touch with Daddy to even get a "date" with me.

"How did you find me?"

"This my city, ain't no nigga too hard for me to find. I know Ced from way back. He use to be one of my runners."

"One of your runners?"

"Yea, one of my runners. Back in the day he was a rutty-poot ass nigga. I was kinda surprised when you told me that's who you were working for. But I guess anybody can come up. Real shiesty ass nigga too."

"What you mean?"

"Nigga started feeling himself. My money started coming up short. Nigga was shortening up my product, selling the rest of my shit on the side and keeping the money. Damn near stumped a pothole in the muhfucka. I charged that shit to the game and just let the nigga go."

"Damn, that's fucked up."

"Yea straight bullshit, but fuck that nigga what you been up to?"

"Same ole, same ole kinda confused now tho."

"Why?"

"What made you go through this trouble to find me, I mean having to call a nigga that crossed you just to have a "date" with me?"

"That ain't no trouble for me. But to be honest Gina, I mean Cassie I thought about you that whole night, and everyday since. Like I don't know if it was because of the vibe we had that night or if its the burning desire I got to get you out of this shit."

"What shit?"

"What shit, this lifestyle you living! You can't tell me you want to do this shit the rest of your life. You don't want out of that shit? Find you a nigga that really love you! You damn sure can't think that nigga love you and he got you doing this shit and got other bitches besides you!"

"Stop the fucking car!"

"I'm not stopping shit, for what?"

"Who the fuck do you think you are to judge me? Who are you, Captain Save a Hoe? You can't fucking save me, can't nobody save me this is who I am! That Gina shit, its dead Marcus! What don't you understand! And your wrong he does love me! He got me off these streets, I don't have to live house to house no more! He feeds me, and cloth me! Who else was doing that shit before he came along, my trifling ass stepdaddy?!"

"And you really think that's love don't you? You know what, get the fuck out my shit!" he yelled, stopping the car.