9

A couple days went by, I was soon coming off my high. Daddy was still being nice to me, but that Petty Betty bitch Ashley was starting to work my last nerves. What was her beef with me ? Daddy fuck all his hoes, but now she's mad at me. For what? He didn't even touch me that night. Was it because of the whole ordeal at The Showroom? She didn't have a reason to be tripping on me, bitch should just step her pussy up. But you know what I'm kinda starting to love this newfound attention from her.

It had been a while since I've seen Marcus. I thought about him here and there, nothing too heavy though. He was just another nigga like the rest of em. Was he looking for a quick fuck the night he picked me up, or was he just helping a "pretty lady" out? His demeanor didn't seem as if he was looking for a quick fuck, but what if it wasn't me that he picked up or what if he didn't find out it was me, Gina. The type of lifestyle he lived bitches probably come and go. He wasn't a big deal to me, but it felt good to have a friend on the outside of this life.

I hadn't had a job run all day. It was late in the day. I was ready to go back to work and show off my sexy new outfits and expensive ass shoes, guaranteed to make me a pretty penny. Haven't heard from Jasmine since earlier she must've been out on a run. I laid back down in bed. I probably could've went down stairs and sat amongst the other girls, but its better when Jasmine is with me. And they're so stuck up Ashley's ass, I'm pretty sure they probably wouldn't be happy to see me. I drifted off to sleep only to be awaken by Daddy moments later.

"Baby girl wake up you got a job to run. Go ahead and get dressed, your ride will be hea in a minute."

"Okay Daddy."

I got up and put on one of my most expensive dresses and waited til my ride arrived. I heard a blow outside. I knew it had to be for me. I walked outside and proceeded out the door. I could hear "Ride on 4s" by J Dawg coming from inside the black Audi. Must be a Texas nigga, I thought to myself and smiled. They say "everything's bigger in Texas." I opened the door and got into the car.

"Hey pretty lady," a familiar voice said from under a LA Dodgers fitted cap. It was Marcus.