4

Daddy picked us up from the hotel. It was so runned down that I doubted that they even had cameras. So I really wasn't worried about police or jail time. He was so proud of us, we had made enough money to chill the rest of the night. That night really changed my life. I've been through so much shit, let so many people hurt me and never stood up for myself. Seeing Jasmine standing toe to toe with the lil nigga really motivated me. I wasn't no weak bitch, but once you get so use to pain the fight just ain't worth it no more. I felt bad after the fact but if I haven't learned shit on these streets, it's a dog eat dog world and it's either eat or be ate. He would've did the same thing to me, is what I kept telling myself. Ima enjoy this night off. Tomorrow is Saturday, the night of the "Hoe Stroll." Monday thru Friday Daddy set up our appointments. On Saturdays we do the "Hoe Stroll," in which we work the streets. Daddy don't let us come home with anything less than $2,500. Either you make your $2,500 or don't even come home because it was a ass whooping waiting to happen. Curfew is at 6 AM and any time after that is a ass whoopping. Sundays is church. Crazy huh, a pimp taking all his hoes to church service. Ha, ha welcome to my life.
"Girl you were shook up last night, but you did good."
"I ain't never did that shit before, but it felt good."
"Me? Or sending dude to the morgue," she smiled.
No lie, since yesterday I've started to look at Jasmine differently. I mean she's always had a big ass and perfect titties but damn now she looked Heaven sent. Her body was everything. I knew I didn't like girls, but she seemed perfect.
"Cassie! Girl you deaf?"
Hell no, I seen mouth moving but I was still staring at those titties tho. I hope she ain't see me.
"Girl I hear yo ass! Hell no not you, I was talking bout dude. If yhu weren't there I'll be getting more busted lips and black eyes from Daddy."
"I told you, you gotta stick up for yourself or these niggas gone keep tryna get over."
"I'm glad you were there with me. I love you!"
"I love you too baby girl." She said hugging me. This bitch smelled so good, gave me a natural high. I didn't want to let her go. Shake back Cassie, you strictly dickly, remember?